1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

upcoming adCenter release

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by adCenter411, Feb 14, 2006.

Hey everyone,
    I wanted to let you know in advance that adCenter is in final testing of a new release.

Note that during the release, you will not be able to sign into adCenter, but your ads will continue to be served.

I will let you know when the tool will be offline.

Thanks!
    adCenter411

adCenter411, Feb 14, 2006 IP
    digitalpoint likes this.
  2. MattEvers

MattEvers Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'd like to be able to use the adCenter interface in something other then IE, but I don't see that happening. ;)

MattEvers, Feb 14, 2006 IP
  3. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    Still IE only...but some of the AdCenter enhancements are pretty cool. I put some info and screen shots up at my blog: New AdCenter Features.

Now if we could just cut and paste keywords....:)

GuyFromChicago, Feb 15, 2006 IP
  4. eCardica

eCardica Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the heads up.

eCardica, Feb 16, 2006 IP
  5. adCenter411

adCenter411 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone, I have an update for you.
    The new adCenter release is currently planned for tomorrow - Saturday, 2/18/06. The update starts at 3 A.M. Pacific Standard Time (PST) and will take approximately 24 hours. During this time, you will not be able to sign in to adCenter, but your ads will continue to be served and be tracked for reporting.

Thanks!
    adCenter411

adCenter411, Feb 17, 2006 IP
  6. Elearn-uni

Elearn-uni Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey adcenter... You guys might want to include us Brits in your Beta testing!!! We're pretty reliable buddies of the US almost whenever you ask... Don't leave us out of the good stuff!!;)

Elearn-uni, Feb 17, 2006 IP
  7. adCenter411

adCenter411 Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone,
    We're going to have quite a crew (engineers, product teams, support, etc.) at SES next week so if you're there, stop by our booth and say hello; we'd love to meet you.

We've also got some people speaking on panels – and they'd actually like your help in advance with what to discuss during their sessions.

Post your burning questions about MSN Search and/or adCenter here and I'll route them to our SES speakers. This is your big chance to hear what you want to know, right from the source…

Here's our speaking schedule:

Monday 2/27
    1:00 p.m. – Targeting Search Ads By Demographics & Behavior -- Jed Nahum, Director of Product Management, MSN adCenter

Tuesday 2/28
    4:00 p.m. – Meet the Search Ad Vendors -- Doug Stotland, Group Product Manager, MSN adCenter

Wednesday 3/1
    2:00 p.m. Search Engine Q&A On Links -- Ramez Naam, Group Program Manager, MSN Search
    4:00 p.m. Search Advertising: Now & Future -- David Jakubowski, General Manager, MSN adCenter

Thursday 3/2
    10:45 a.m. Meet the Crawlers -- Ramez Naam, Group Program Manager, MSN Search

Thanks,
    adCenter411

adCenter411, Feb 22, 2006 IP