1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Up To #6 !!

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by lowrider14044, Nov 2, 2004.

The Ad Network is great!!! I'm all he way up to #6 for Russian Polyphonic Ringtones....Whatever they are? :D Seriously, Apparently the Russian theem of my site combined with the ad content are putting me in a decent position for something not relevent. Anyone else notice this with their site? Just curious.

lowrider14044, Nov 2, 2004 IP
  2. Trance-formation

Trance-formation Peon

Best Answers:
    :eek: I'm curious as to how the hell you even discovered that :D

Trance-formation, Nov 2, 2004 IP
  3. lowrider14044

lowrider14044 Raider

Best Answers:
    Showed up in my web stats. I'm getting visitors based on those searches. Bad part is that once they come to the site I'm sure the ad for ringtones probably isn't there any longer. I've noticed some other strange search terms showing up in the stats. Gonna have to see if their coming from ads too. Never can tell....I might be #1 for something? :D

PS: Hope I'm not coming up higher in the serps then the site the ad points to. :)

lowrider14044, Nov 2, 2004 IP