1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Up To 250k Available for good revenue generating websites

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Valhalla, Feb 25, 2013.

I am in the market for quality revenue producing websites my budget is up to 250k for the correct website.

PM me with your website details strictest confidence guaranteed

Valhalla, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  2. submitmaster

submitmaster Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    im selling my 13 year old site that makes 700$ a month, PR3 use to be PR5, 800 visitors a day, its a dating site, if youre interested let me know or just go to my auctionhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/221198601349?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

cheers

submitmaster, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  3. lockerbie

lockerbie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi,

I own a portfolio of quality sites and domains all generating exellent revenue due to discounted advertisement. You can get a free trial setup straight away to know what you getting instead of relying on "screenshots" and other questionable proofs!

My sites are high in revenue and very reasonably prices starting from just $500 for a website profiting $100/month or more!

The price is low due to production cost and supply!

pm me for a free trial making you 20$ or more guaranteed!

lockerbie, Mar 10, 2013 IP