1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unverified paypal

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by TheGtaNetWork, Mar 9, 2016.

Hey I'm a 14 year old kid, and my parents gave me an unverified PayPal. So I can't accept payments from my site. Could someone maybe lend me info to verify or something? I won't use it just need it to accept mea moola

TheGtaNetWork, Mar 9, 2016 IP
  2. TheGtaNetWork

TheGtaNetWork Peon

Best Answers:
    Could someone maybe allow me to verify with an expired card if that works

TheGtaNetWork, Mar 9, 2016 IP
  3. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Why not use your parent paypal account?

mentos, Mar 12, 2016 IP
  4. TheGtaNetWork

TheGtaNetWork Peon

Best Answers:
    Won't let me

TheGtaNetWork, Mar 12, 2016 IP
  5. ebayfire

ebayfire Peon

Best Answers:
    If your parents don't let you then try going to your uncle, grandparents and other family members. Explain your genius business plan to them and hopefully they accept. This might even put pressure on your parents and they might budge.
    Asking strangers to accept payments for you is a great way to get scammed online. Although I don't think anyone real will give you their paypal account to use if your username is TheGtaNetWork...

ebayfire, Apr 3, 2016 IP
  6. TheGtaNetWork

TheGtaNetWork Peon

Best Answers:
    TheGtaNetWork is the name of my mc server. gta network.enjin.com

TheGtaNetWork, Apr 3, 2016 IP
  7. JDMS

JDMS Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I thought my jaw was incapable of dropping after all the things I've seen and read on sites but it appears that there are still occasions, like this, when I'm taken aback!

I do admire you for your entrepreneurial endeavours but seriously? If your parents (who know and presumably love you) don't or won't trust you with their verified account, how do you imagine total strangers, here, would trust you with their personal info?

Why don't you use your time building a great content site, capture visitors' names and email addresses (give them a freebie benefit - ebook, video) to download in exchange. Build a relationship with your list (send them regular emails that have content of value) and then when you can get a verified account of your own (or your parent relent and you can use their details), monetise your list by selling them products or promoting product or services as an affiliate.

I sincerely wish you luck. You have pluck and if well-directed, it will stand you in good stead in life.

JDMS, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  8. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

It is not possible for anyone to lend you their card details. You will need to ask your parents or other family members.

I think if you have an unverified PayPal business account, you can still receive payments through your website, but you will be able to withdraw money until you get verified. And also, you can not send money to other PayPal account holders to their PayPal email, but you can still pay someone through services like Fiverr and Seoclerks.

So, currently if you just need to receive funds from your customers online from your website, then use plugins and get funds to your account. You can then verify that PayPal account later and withdraw your funds. Make sure that last name of card holder and PayPal account holder matches, or you will not be able to add the card if last name don't match.

Mr.John90, Apr 11, 2016 IP
  9. The Soul Explorer

The Soul Explorer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I am sure that people around here won't allow you to borrow information to verify your account.

Maybe, you can just ask your parent to use their Paypal account instead.

Thank you!

The Soul Explorer, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  10. Cybercat

Cybercat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Or try asking a friend or sibling that's older than you. Maybe you guys can partner and go into business together.

Cybercat, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  11. Mr.John90

Mr.John90 Member

Best Answers:
    There's a big risk in borrowing credit card information to any one. This is not possible. No one will be kind enough to do this.

Mr.John90, Apr 16, 2016 IP
  12. Paul Martin Luther

Paul Martin Luther Member

Best Answers:
    I read this at Paypal Community that says, "Age 18 is the legal limit. Under age 18, you need your parents assistance. Note, this not PayPal just being mean. When you open a PayPal account, you are agreeing to a binding legal contract..."

Paul Martin Luther, May 23, 2016 IP
  13. SirDubin

SirDubin Member

Best Answers:
    You have two options:

1. Do what other people said, go to your relatives and ask them for help to make a PP account verified on their names.
    and
    2. Use fake info and verify your PP account with VCC.

Good luck ;)

SirDubin, May 25, 2016 IP