1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unsure what keywords and tools for analysis to use

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by ErgoPrime, Oct 30, 2016.

I want to make a blog/website around chocolate, chocolate recipes, homemade chocolate and so on.

So i tried to search for "chocolate recipes" and got 53.600.000 results and then I used allintitle.

Allintitle got me 376.000 results, so a highly competitive keyword. SEMRush and SEOQuake also tell me that it is a difficult keyword to rank, whereas MOZ keyword explorer shows me a difficulty of 41, not so hard.

How can I know which tool is telling me BS and which one is right?

And another question:

I heard an allintitle result of 1000 to 4000 is relative easy to rank, but all keyword in this range lack volume
    if I trust Google Keyword Planner.

What is your experience with long-tail-keywords, monthly volume and keyword difficulty?

Should I choose hundreds of low competitive long-tail-keywords (like "homemade vegan chocolate") with low volume and write an optimized articel for every keyword?

ErgoPrime, Oct 30, 2016 IP