1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unsuccessful at Directory listing

Discussion in 'ODP / DMOZ' started by ajoshi0, Mar 26, 2012.

First, I must admit that I have made several infrequent requests at DMOZ in an effort to list my website "hypnoticsalon.com" Apparently, I am doing something wrong (other than trying to list it several times over the past 5 years) Any insight would be appreciated.

With that said, I know that the editors work long hours just digging through all the spams. This has to be the most thankless job in the world. Keep up the good work as you are contributing to a higher cause.

-AJ

ajoshi0, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  2. jimnoble

jimnoble Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You've been suggesting it to our Health/Beauty/Hair/Salons category but you were probably too busy to read the category description. It includes
    Had you considered suggesting your Las Vegas salons website to our Las Vegas category?

jimnoble, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  3. ajoshi0

ajoshi0 Peon

Best Answers:
    I will be resubmitting to the appropriate regional category. Thank you for this important insight.

-AJ

ajoshi0, Mar 27, 2012 IP