1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unstable push-service fro Twitter app

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by johanbj, Jan 17, 2016.

Hi there,

I'm using push notification from Twitter on 8-10 Twitter-accounts. Some of them are working ok, but others seems to run into a sudden "will not work"-modus. Their quiet - no push - but when I do a manual check, I can read new tweets... the account is active. Have tried turning on/off notification on accounts with problems, subscribe/unsubscribe, revoke, reinstalling... but nothing helps. Any suggestions? I've had this problem before, some weeks ago, but suddenly it was running ok again... and now it's down. Have also tried a third party app like FAAST, but no notification from that one as well, so think it's related to Twitter account/setting/setup...?

Regards,
    bmj

johanbj, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  2. johanbj

johanbj Peon

Best Answers:
    A friend had the same problem, so guess it's not a "local" problem but related to either Twitter or local telecom-provider? I can see from the settings that there is a connection between Twitter and telcom-provider. Besides carrying the data (on a general basis), is the telcom provider involved in some way with a push notification from Twitter to the iphone. Anybody knows?

johanbj, Jan 17, 2016 IP