1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unmatched Ads

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by rihsam, Oct 26, 2013.

Google Adsense provides me an unmatcked ads to my site. Anyone help me to sole this problem

rihsam, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  2. navin_bvr

navin_bvr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please be specific to the point. Let us know URL of your site, what niche you're in and what kind of ads showing. Please note that, there are several reasons behind your issue. In most cases your content and keyword target matters, if you don't have a authority content, or proper keyword target Google ignores and just displays the lowest CPC or low rated ads.

navin_bvr, Oct 26, 2013 IP
  3. rihsam

rihsam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    www.notesformedicalstudents.com is the blog, please have a look and let me know

rihsam, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  4. myshufflemix

myshufflemix Member

Best Answers:
    If there are no advertiser on keyword, google will search for the nearest niche relevant advertiser for your website.

Also, If a user enters your site on different keywords/query the ads will be based on the keywords/query of the user.

myshufflemix, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  5. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    In such cases I always suggest the first thing to do is up the keyword density - 9 times out of 10 this is the problem. But it's down to you not providing enough keywords, not google failing in any way. "A map is useless you tell someone where they need to go to".

adsenseplr, Oct 30, 2013 IP