1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unlimited Web Design Service

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ramerika, Nov 28, 2021.

Zippie Club is a monthly web design subscription service. Customers can subscribe to packages based on how many active tasks the customer's website requires.

The web design work is handled by an outsourcing partner with each account's profits ranging from $150 to $947 per month. I'll provide the partner details to the new owner.

I'll share the full marketing plan with the new owner but it's mostly free and the goal was to get $10,000 in monthly recurring revenue (~40 monthly customers) without spending any money on ads.

I'm selling the site because I have another project that I'm devoting my time and resources to.

Initially, the time required for the site is 5-10 hours per week. That's mostly for the marketing work.

Any other questions please ask me in the comments or PM.

ramerika, Nov 28, 2021 IP