1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unlimited use of there search results for a flat rate!

Discussion in 'Yahoo API' started by redhotiron2004, May 28, 2012.

Hi,
    I am a new user and I think this is the appropriate thread for asking this question!
    I want to start my commercial 'Meta search engine'.
    Something similar to 'Dogpile.com' And want to use Yahoo 'API' for getting the results.
    I came to know that they have a service with the name 'Yahoo Boss' which allows us to use there search results for our site.
    I have gone through there site regarding the pricing. But, couldn't find any flat rate for the same.
    Do, they provide a flat rate for (unlimited searches) all there searches and what are the prices for that?
    Similarly, I also want to know the same for 'Google' as well?
    SEMrush
    Thanks!

redhotiron2004, May 28, 2012 IP
    SEMrush
  2. MrKeh

MrKeh Peon

Best Answers:
    Why don't you just send them an email and ask?

MrKeh, May 28, 2012 IP
  3. redhotiron2004

redhotiron2004 Peon

Best Answers:
    I tried. But, they don't seem interested to reply. I think they are much more interested in entertaining sites that are already running or who have a good backing of some financier/investor. Mine is only going to be a bootstrap company. And it's not registered till now as well.
    So, I thought it would be appropriate to ask here from experts, who have got so much experience.
    I want to have some of your knowledge. Help me guys!

redhotiron2004, May 28, 2012 IP