1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unlimited Phone Verification/Numbers - Perfect for Craigslist PVAs!

Discussion in 'Services' started by br0k3n, Jul 18, 2011.

Place Bid / Buy Now

Ended: No bid yet
(reserve not yet met)

Active Bids

There are no bids yet.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    What Is it?

I have a unique system for sale..It gives you the ability to create unlimited phone numbers. Use it for making PVA's (Craigslist, Facebook, etc) or anything really. Best of all its 100% FREE to create the numbers -REAL cell phone numbers, NOT VoIP! All you need is a cheapy $10 phone off of Craigslist and you are set! And chances are pretty high you have an old phone that is compatible with it.

I have even went so far as to create a program for you, so all you have to do is click "generate number" and in about 15~ seconds your BRAND NEW number (you will NEVER get the same number twice) is displayed. Then you just activate your phone by typing in a 5 digit code on it and presto! New number!

Is there any additional costs?

NO! As stated, it is 100% FREE to change your number and you can do it a million times a day if you want. I got fast at it and I can use two phones at once and make around 50 Craigslist PVA's per hour. Which if you sell them for $4/ea thats $200/hr!!

You will be able to control the market with this! Since other PVA suppliers have costs for making the PVAs or all buy from a supplier, they can't really offer any discounts. You can pick the market price because you have zero costs!

Different Uses?:

Phone Verification Services
    Sell Craigslist PVA's (BIG $$$)
    Create CL PVA's for Posting!
    Sell Other PVAs(emails,YT,FB,etc)

OR you could even setup an online AND/OR offline biz(cool if you ask me!) and sell phone activations/services like number changes/ESN swaps/etc etc. You can charge for the services (there are even automation scripts) the online market is untapped. AND every once and while for several months they pay you $10 for every new customer you bring them. Just imagine if you automated free activations? Can you say BANK?

The list goes on and on, I think we can all agree this thing is worth $500 EASY. Spend a day making CL PVA's and you're even!

What I GUARANTEE:

-Ability to create as many numbers as you please.
    -Absolutely ZERO cost to create phone numbers.
    -Numbers are 100% Real Cell Numbers - NO VoIP!
    -You will be able to phone verify ANYTHING!
    -Zero Cost Means You Set The Going Rate!(Market Control!)

Bidding starts at a steal of a price!

If you were able to get it for $99, think of it like this: You will only need to create 20-25 CL PVA's to pay for this. If you do the buy it now..Spend a day making CL PVA's and you're even!

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
    br0k3n, Jul 18, 2011 IP
  2. andyyoo9

andyyoo9 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you sell the same till now?Unlimited US Phone Numbers for Craigslist verification?

andyyoo9, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  3. craigslistpost

craigslistpost Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    where i will buy?any info

craigslistpost, Apr 23, 2013 IP
  4. goldxsiempre

goldxsiempre Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey im very interested in ur program, how can i contact u??

goldxsiempre, Apr 29, 2014 IP
  5. sawchchha

sawchchha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM ME.... DETAILS.... I AM INTERESTED.....

sawchchha, Aug 23, 2016 IP