1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling UNLIMITED IG - Unlimited Instagram LIKE/VIEW panel – $700 sales in 3 weeks!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by luukielakke, Aug 30, 2018.

What is included in the sale?

- Domain: Unlimitedig.com

- Instagram: @unlimitediglikes

- Script including admin panel

- Premium fully modified Theme forest template

- Multiple suppliers

- Promo material such as thread designers and banners

Why are you selling this site?

I will start my last year of university in September. I’d like to finish my last year with good grades. I am afraid if I start school I will just leave UnlimitedIG behind and let it die, which would be unfortunate as it got huge potency.

Even though the site barely exists for one month I am sure that there always will be a need for Instagram likes/views and as long as there is a need there will also be suppliers. I currently can just not draw out the full potency of the project and I’d like to pass it on to someone else.

How is it monetized?
    UnlimitedIG is a subscription based private social media panel, for 14,99 a month they’ll get an unlimited amount of likes or views. They’ll get an unlimited amount however they can not just boost one picture/video infinitely. You can at maximum put 2k likes and 10k views per URL. Due to the cheap supplier you’ll generally profit over 10 dollar per month per user. At the moment of posting we have 50 paying users which results to 750 dollar a month.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes it comes with the instagram @unlimitediglikes

How much time does this site take to run?
    Depends, I have only spend about 30 minutes a day max. Ive only promoted it on two others forums so there endless possibilties to scale this project. Once people have registered everything is automated with an source API.

What marketing initiatives have been used for this business?
    I have only promoted the business at TWO forums, that’s it! I haven’t touched upon any other marketing initiatives such as AdWords, FB, YouTube, SEO, Influencer marketing. There are endless possibilities to scale sales!

How can the future owner improve the business?
    Market it outside webmaster forums (or on more forums). Someone a little bit more focussed on promoting could easily scale this project.
    Add multiple packages such as a package that includes followers for for example 35 bucks a month.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    There really are not a lot of challenges, the only thing you have to do it is promote it.

Things you should know:

Little to none knowledge is needed to run the website after setup

Easily scalable with right marketing

With right knowledge you can supply your own likes/views.

For every 700 dollars profit we spend about 150 dollars in expenses. Those expenses are purchasing from supplier and advertising on two forums.

Proof:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

luukielakke, Aug 30, 2018 IP
  2. john hashim

john hashim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    i would be interested in the script ... let me know if you can sale me the script ... i can start from zero

john hashim, Aug 31, 2018 IP
  3. EvcRo

EvcRo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    so profit 10 usd , 15usd subscription.

so for 5 usd you can buy unlimited amounts of likes and views because you have cheap suppliers.

if you put me in touch with one of those suppliers, to verify they are real, who sells unlimited likes for 5 usd, i will buy your website instant.

EvcRo, Aug 31, 2018 IP