1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unlimited Adsense safe traffic 1,000,000,000uv for $12

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by timeclicks, Aug 17, 2011.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. chtdatweb

chtdatweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Anyone receiving a response from the OP. Sent a PM and no reply :(

chtdatweb, Sep 26, 2011 IP
  2. christinawilliams

christinawilliams Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The unlimited adsense traffic is good and has good amount of traffic from USA but the traffic is no where close to what was promised. I ordered 1000 UV/per day with 4000 page impressions per day. But I have not been getting anything more than 200 to 275 per day. I sent lot of PMs to the OP, he responds in a very polite manner. No issues with him here, but what about the business bro??? We are supposed to get what we all paid for. Its less than 25% of the supposed traffic. This is absolutely not acceptable. Hey bro, timeclicks, please do something so that we are get what we were promised. Please check the traffic. Will again write here with the update.

christinawilliams, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  3. mourya

mourya Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Christina, you have typed exactly what was on my mind. I bought 25k uv/day for 30 days pack i get around 2k to 3k visitors. timeclicks (seller) says use another counter. No matter how many traffic counters i used the result is same as you said. When i asked for a refund he once even threatened me to suspend my traffic, ofcourse later he apologized for being arogant. He responds very little polite manner. I repeat very little polite. BTW, hitstats link he has provided shows very huge traffic any time,but why isn't my own counter showing that ?I used Google analytics, this might not be the accurate one, but atleast it shows good results , even anlytics shows around 2 to 3k visitors per day. In google analytics Traffic is not direct traffic as promised. It is recorded as 98% refer from herostats website.

I'm not saying timeclicks is bad. He is sending traffic continuously (with breaks now and then) but not as he promised. In my case definetly not 25k uv/day.

Timeclicks, as every one is saying, either mention the correct traffic that you send and charge accordingly or send us the correct traffic that you promised us.

mourya, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  4. christinawilliams

christinawilliams Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Mourya, thanks for stopping by to continue the discussion. My problem is a bit different here. Even with GA, for 7 days continuously(from the day I bought the package for 100 USD), I got excellent traffic about 90 to 95% of what timeclicks promised. It showed in GA perfectly. I don't know what happened, from the eight day onwards the amount of traffic was very irregular and it went on falling till it stabilized as ~25% of what I was supposed to get. I am sure this guy can fix the issue but probably he got too many clients and not able to address each and everyone's issues. From a humane point of view, I can empathize with him but this is business and 100% commercial. He has to some how come up with a solution that will again make him a hero in our hearts. Believe me my friend, he delivered what he promised in the beginning. I was extremely happy with his service but not anymore. I still would love to do business with him if he fixes these issues. My traffic package comprises of a major chunk of US traffic and 100% direct traffic with blank referrer. Even the way the traffic behaves is superbly natural with varied times of engagement on the website. Everything is good with timeclicks except the volume that he promised. I even doubt that his traffic source has changed or something has gone terribly wrong somewhere. Dear timeclicks, if you are reading this, please fix the issues and provide your great service to all of us just like the way you used to. We are all worried about the volumes of traffic and they are no where near the figures that you promised. If you are facing any issues please feel free to discuss with us, please take your time but see to it that you fix all the issues. Knowing the fact that you are one of the best traffic sellers here on DP, we expect the quality to be very high. Till the time you deliver as promised, with all the patience under the sun, I will sit tight with my fingers crossed hoping for the best from you.

christinawilliams, Sep 30, 2011 IP
  5. arbworld

arbworld Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i wait 1 month
    traffic dont start
    what is this????????????????

arbworld, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  6. Kraise

Kraise Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi I would like to know why I'm not receiving any traffic from you.?

Kraise, Oct 3, 2011 IP
  7. timeclicks

timeclicks Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update :-
    Our high traffic server is down , high traffic users will receive slow traffic for few days , as soon as high traffic server is up we will add extra days to high traffic users campaign , sorry for the inconvenience ,

To christinawilliams
    we will resolve issue as soon as possible , we are working very hard to resolve matter as soon as possible , i am sure you will be satisfied again when you will see improvement in performance

To mourya
    Unlimited packages are direct traffic - [ blank referrer] , high traffic packages are referrer traffic , i apologize for any inconvenience that you may had , please pm us if you have any question , we will try to resolve your issues as immediate as possible

timeclicks, Oct 5, 2011 IP
  8. Kraise

Kraise Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Still not getting any traffic from you I bought 300 uv * 2 package...

Kraise, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  9. kantus

kantus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think seller turned into a scam.

kantus, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  10. Kraise

Kraise Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have one more day to bring my traffic back if you fail I am opening a dispute on paypal.

Kraise, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  11. mourya

mourya Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We cant dispute in Paypal as it is from plimus :(.. clever scam :(

mourya, Oct 9, 2011 IP
  12. chtdatweb

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I find it all rather strange really, the OP has over 100 positive feed back with a 100% rating. Im going to be really surprised it this has turned into a scam.

chtdatweb, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  13. umairsheikh2002

umairsheikh2002 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi OP do you provide alternative payment option such as moneybookers and plimus etc? Please PM me with your SKYPE detail, I want to discuss something special. I am looking for long term business relationship.

Thanks,
    Umee

umairsheikh2002, Oct 10, 2011 IP
  14. kantus

kantus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Don't think his feedback will be 100% for much longer. Quite a few people (customers to be exact), including myself are waiting his response.

Also, it seems like he still does check the forums.. probably this thread too: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/member.php?u=381820

kantus, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  15. timeclicks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you have not bought any thing from me so please do not spam in my thread ,

i am glad you like it
    there is no need to be surprised check my update post
    as said earlier our "general high traffic package server is down" we will add more days to your compaign as soon as it is up
    hello sir traffic is being delivered to your site , for your convenience i have created tracking link for you , please pm me if you need further help
    Request to posters Please see my update before making any posts
    update post link = http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2259831&p=16836483#post16836483

Last edited: Oct 11, 2011
    timeclicks, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  16. kantus

kantus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please kindly respond to your e-mail :)

I am indeed a customer waiting for your reply for a few weeks now.

kantus, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  17. chtdatweb

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    welcome back timeclicks, yeah i noticed your update post but a week of downtime is quite alot, normally in these circumstances especially on downed servers the OP should report daily so at least we still know your about and not gone dark. Im sure lots of people would be interested in your progress.

chtdatweb, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  18. timeclicks

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am very sorry i have not received any email from your side , if you are indeed my customer than pm me your website url and transaction id and also pm me your issue , i will solve it within 48hours :)
    yes sir i can understand your frustration due to downtime , high traffic is up today , you will see good traffic flow from tommorrow
    thanks for understanding :)

timeclicks, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  19. kantus

kantus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have PM'ed you :)

kantus, Oct 15, 2011 IP
  20. christinawilliams

christinawilliams Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Dear timeclicks,

There is ABSOLUTELY NO IMPROVEMENT in the traffic levels. I am not even getting 1/10th of the traffic that I was supposed to get. Please fix this ASAP

christinawilliams, Oct 16, 2011 IP