1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UNLIMITED ACCESS to Instant Article Wizard PRO (90% Discount! - No monthly fees!)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ibnuasad, Feb 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gjhough

gjhough Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I felt the same way... I cannot understand that the link has not been deleted from the thread! I have in the mean time purchased the real deal and I am a happy customer. I thought the deal was too good to be true and thanks to the guys posting here I was stopped from buying a cat in a bag.

gjhough, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  2. andrewpearson

andrewpearson Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Amazing offer, payment has been sent,

Regards,
    Andrew.

andrewpearson, Apr 27, 2007 IP
  3. andrewpearson

andrewpearson Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well I wish I had seen this thread before, thats $20 down the drain.

Andrew.

andrewpearson, Apr 27, 2007 IP
  4. gjhough

gjhough Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I and many before me have said it already:
    "This thread needs to be closed".

I have seen quite a few people come up and saying either that they made payment and since this thread was started by someone that sold illegal access to a magnificent online keyword research and article writing tool, I suggest anyone reading this thread help me close it down.

I just sent a request to have it closed down (actually about 3 days ago).

I saw that a similar fraudulent thread has been closed so I still have high hopes.

Just click on the bottom of this page on the "Contact Us" link and complain about this fraudulent thread.

Go and do it now - 3 minutes of your time could be just what is needed to save another person from throwing $20 down the drain!

gjhough, Apr 29, 2007 IP
  5. ibnuasad

ibnuasad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Well, all I can say is that I still have access to IAW PRO despite the so called authors said they removed my access :p

I've received about 3 orders today and all of them are satisfied because they truly get instant and unlimited access to IAW PRO :)

Why pay $197.00 per year when you can get access to the site itself for a one-time fee of $20 :D:D

ibnuasad, May 25, 2007 IP
  6. gjhough

gjhough Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope to make money using my legal access and I hope to make thousands of dollars. Since I have that attitude I really don't opt for illegal access. In view of the moral of todays society no one can blame you or anyone else going for the $20 option.

It still is wrong and would you do it if the author/owner of the site/script/service were a friend of yours?

I suggest you enjoy your access and make enough money by writing articles so that when you can afford to at least buy IAWP from the owner.

Or do you only have access and not use it. Is access to IAWP worth something to you - I just mean are you using it?

gjhough, May 25, 2007 IP
  7. ibnuasad

ibnuasad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I definitely use IAWP for my new sites to get unique articles so that I'll get indexed and ranked top 5 in certain keywords/niched I want :)

Yes, it's wrong but I'm just trying to help people who wants to try and use it but dont have the money to pay for it. I am not asking people to use my technique to access IAWP forever, if someone decides to buy a login, then go ahead if they think it's worth it.

My access technique is merely like a "FULL ACCESS TRIAL". If you don't like it, ditch it. If you like it you can either continue using my access technique or pay Jon yearly.

I will definitely get access through proper channels when I get enough funds. Right now, I used all the funds to re-invest and invest on websites (adwords,affiliate marketing, etc.)

ibnuasad, May 25, 2007 IP
  8. temujin

temujin Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this is a really weird thread...

temujin, May 25, 2007 IP
  9. taweewatp

taweewatp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi ibnuasad,
    Your price kicks my ass out of a chair! I'm really interested in buying IAWPro just $20 (why paying $197/year?). But before I make a purchase, I just wanted to make sure if I will get the download link right after the payment have done to you, as your promise. And... does it include 100% money back guarantee? For how long?

Please give me your confirmed answer ASAP!

If everything is fine, I will give you a sale right away! :)

Dave

taweewatp, May 26, 2007 IP
  10. taweewatp

taweewatp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi ibnuasad,

My little questions have just come in to my mind. I wonder if I need to pay $20 for IAW Pro for only one time or yearly?

Understand that IAW Pro is now a server-side application. This means, unlike IAW, you don’t install it on your computer. However, it’s important to note that IAW Pro resides on its own server, not your PC. That’s why the fee is yearly. (original : $197 / year)

Other than the recurring pricing structure, keeping IAW Pro on their server allows them to control the access to the 250,000+ article database (currently growing). This is the reason why IAW Pro works faster than IAW. The basic version performs an open search of sorts on the internet for the keywords in question. So comparing both search methods, it’s only natural that the one searching thousands will finish first than the one searching millions.

Please clarify me about the price I have to pay you.
    Thanks!

Dave

11. gjhough

gjhough Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you can afford to spend $20 buying illegal access to software that is popular because it saves you hours and countless headaches to come up with content for writing articles, I suggest you buy the real deal.

The police will probably never kick your door down, but what if that could have happened - or would it make any difference if your purchase of illegal access to other's property would display a two red horns on your forehead - for ever?

You can deal with this by just ignoring it or you can take a stand and defend the owner's property. I can just as well decide that I fit in the category of poor souls that cannot afford the yearly price tag, and therefore rather pay someone else a $20 to "steal" a "key" to enter through a back door.

Will I have used the software enough by the end of my first year to justify the purchase of access for a second year? I don't know. Will the results of articles written with the help of the Instant Article Wizard Pro have paid for my year's supply of access?

Though no one can say, it still is wrong to "steal" anyone's product online just because you can.

I am just sorry that the owners of this forum doesn't realize that they aid in the selling of illegal warez.

gjhough, May 26, 2007 IP
  12. taweewatp

taweewatp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi gjhough,

Yeah...You're right! After taking into my consideration for a moment, I think I could not have support buying illegal online product even if its price entices me, which to compare to the original one.

I would make decision to buy the original IAW in basic version ($67 onetime fee), not a Pro, because I have not that much money to afford IAW Pro ($197/year).

I found the guy who offers me a free money making course on how to earn money up to $1900 per month after 90 days by using IAW. Just shoot him an email once with payment info once making a purchase IAW through his affiliate account.

In addition, He will give me a $20 off your purchase. That mean, I can get Instant Article Wizard at $47. Or, if I've decided to get Instant Article Wizard Pro, it costs me $177 /year. Just email him after 60 days (after money back guarantee expires), and he will send $20 to my Paypal account.

It is interesting, isn't it?

Anyway, Thank you for your response to my post. It really stops me in buying an illegal product. (Think about the product owner...?)

Dave

13. ibnuasad

ibnuasad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    gjhough, you should check what warez means :p

Well, I cant and wont blame anyone to try use IAWPRO with my access file. If you have enough money then go ahead and buy from the authors :) If not, you guys know where to find me :)

If anyone has any questions, feel free to reply to this thread or just simply PM me ;)

ibnuasad, May 27, 2007 IP
  14. Tanna

Tanna Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've just got this from ibnusad.
    I would recommend it to anyone.

Tanna, May 27, 2007 IP
  15. gjhough

gjhough Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That seems like a great offer.

I have not even thought of promoting my Instant Article Wizard Pro affiliate link that radical - if you are interested in getting the server version IAWP - I will give you a physical CD with anyone of the resell products I have in the vault I belong to - for as little as - $5 - I just haven't setup the site for it.

But you may look at all the goodies in the vault at my disposal - just not download it - pm me for details.

Anyway I am thankful for you having made the right choice about Jon's amazing Instant Article Wizard Software/ Pro server based service.

It's just cruel to think that people don't think of it as wrong doing this to his face - he is following this forum thread I am sure and I just wish more people like you would stand up and make a stand against selling of illegal access to other people's products.

Hope you are the first of many!

gjhough, May 28, 2007 IP
  16. ibnuasad

ibnuasad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    @taweewatp: Thats an amazing offer. Only $177 per year. But my $20 offer is just irresistible ;)

@gjhough: Just FYI, I am selling the web-based version. The access will go through instantartclewizardpro.com and not some ripped of script or software :D Btw, I cant stop laughing at your sig :p

If anyone has any doubts about my backdoor access, feel free to reply to this thread or just PM me. You can also ask Tanna (a satisfied customer :))

ibnuasad, May 28, 2007 IP
  17. gjhough

gjhough Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can understand the joy of any of your "customers", I would be glad to if I could enjoy receiving stolen "goods".

Hey, don't get me wrong - I imagine you are a great guy. Just you are looking at the whole thing all wrong.

There is good and there is bad - what you are doing is "stealing" from Jonathan Leger, the owner of Instant Article Wizard Pro, and selling to anyone willing to pay your price.

You can laugh at my signature, it's still legal and a true affiliate link.

Hey I just wish I could win some people over not to buy from you - not that I have anything against you but just that you are playing the villain in this story and you don't know it.

Unfortunately most of them already bought the access by the time they get to read the latest postings of this thread.

You mentioned I have it wrong and you are selling so called back door access is to an online service at instantartclewizardpro.com and that you are selling the web-based version - you are selling nothing.

You are asking $20 for your soul - every time you "help" someone you actually help them steal. And once you helped them ... imagine you are wrong and just don't get it - and just for argument's sake you realize it by later today - how on earth are you going to convince the people you "helped" that they did something wrong by listening to you - you will never be able to undo your actions - and since you teach them it is OK to "buy" this kind of information, someone else might just get the idea of doing it too.

Hope you understand that I just want you to tell the world at this thread that what you are doing is the RIGHT thing to do.

Not by saying there's nothing wrong or something like that - it either right or wrong.

gjhough, May 28, 2007 IP
  18. ibnuasad

ibnuasad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    @gjhough: You sound like a priest..lol :p $20 for my soul? No problem. Since I've sold hundred of access to my 'soul' and I still managed to stay alive, I am so lucky :D

Anyone wants more details as why am I doing this and whether it is wrong (lol..of course its wrong but it does give you unlimited access :)) just reply to this thread or PM me ;)

19. gjhough

gjhough Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    :)

And I changed my signature just for you...

gjhough, May 28, 2007 IP
  20. ibnuasad

ibnuasad Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    @gjhough: Thank you....No hard feelings :) Also, thank you for bumping this thread :D

If anyone has any queries, feel free to reply to this thread or just PM me ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.