1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

United States of America is Friend or Enemy of Pakistan???

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Tushavi, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    LoL. Now that is funny. I was never any good at idle chit chat. Someone accuses my country of fomenting unrest around the world and I tend to take it seriously. Statements like that, when true, address problems that need to be dealt with. When false, create hatred of people based on nothing more than their nationality.

Never been to Phuket, but I've been through Bangkok, Chang Mai, Chang Rai, and Koh Samui. I'll have to disagree with your opinion that the ladyboys are the most sexy, though ill admit it can be very hard to tell the difference. And while I can agree with your appreciation of Buddhism's complete failure to promote hatred :D, attributing Thailands thriving sex trade to a lack of homophobia seems ridiculous. IMO, boys turn into girls because that is what pays, and that hardly seems healthy on any level. Its just another artifact of a male dominated society. Thailand's human trafficking problem is another testament to that fact.

Anyway, my apologies for turning the conversation serious again. By all means, return to the ad homs about America, and the care of your recently purchased young ladyboy and his younger sister. My advice: Don't install a light in their cupboard. It might be taken as a sign of weakness.

Obamanation, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    All american are fat :)

Don't worry about the light, I won't install one, so that he looks happy when I get him out of it for a short while.

JamesColin, Feb 25, 2012 IP