1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique Web Properties - 500 words ea w/ pictures. Just $40 for 20

Discussion in 'Services' started by AdrianneIzaguirre, Mar 10, 2012.

20 Unique Properties for just $40
    Only $2 per property....? With a 500 unique word article? Get out of here!

Imagine having unique articles posted to sites like Blogspot, Thoughts, Web, Blogtext, and other sites in similar nature.. I don't mean 1-3 of them but I am talking about a handful - at least 20. Most providers who create properties will charge you $6 or more each property. Here, we only charge $2 per property! This would easily cost $150 for all the effort and time put into the web properties. Besides, providers need to do research on your niche and add pictures, right? The reason why we are able to create high quality web properties is by using three different tools to help us in the process. And no, we are not talking about spinners here. For those interested, feel free to send me a PM to see samples of each property. Here is what you receive below:

• Properties posted to 12 unique domains
    • Each property has 2+ pictures included
    • Each property includes a 500 word article on your niche (100% unique)
    • All properties will have 1-2 links included

Want to order 10 properties instead? Feel free to inquire about our 10 pack of properties for just $20.
    This is great for those looking to test our service!

Also, if you want us to make your own accounts for each property, it will be $3 for each property instead of $2. What we do is create one yahoo account which is registered to every property account.

What do you need from me?
    Your e-mail: (for delivery)
    URL:
    Anchor text:
    Paypal transaction #:

Before you decide to order, please send me a PM with your info.

Notice: Currently, I am not giving away any review copies but if you would like to see the quality of my work, please contact me and I'll provide some recent samples. Thanks!

AdrianneIzaguirre, Mar 10, 2012 IP