1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unique Vbulletin Implementations

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by nevetS, Jun 11, 2005.

I'm sitting down to customize vbulletin, and I'm looking for a few unique implementations out there to get ideas for possibilities.

Sitepoint's forum front page with the "highlighted forum discussions" is a good way to drive people to hot topics IMO. What else is out there? I've seen a few skins - like Lady78's that are pretty cool. Most of what is out there is pretty plain and close to out-of-the-box. I'm hoping to get outside the box at least a little bit.

Another thing I'm looking for is unique features - like DP's "latest blog entry" and the itunes integration. Just some ideas. I'm a ways from a release since I don't have the traffic quite yet to support a forum, so I have time to tinker.

nevetS, Jun 11, 2005 IP
  2. joeychgo

joeychgo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well - Hello

[​IMG]

vBulletin Webmaster
    The Home for Vbulletin Forum Webmasters, Administrators and Moderators

joeychgo, Jun 11, 2005 IP
  3. Ajeet

Ajeet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is a "Loot" function on 411domain.com that allows members to earn and trade notional money for purchasing things on the forum.

Then of course there is the revenue sharing arrangement that exists on digitalpoint.com

Ajeet, Jun 11, 2005 IP