1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique Social media marketing website with unique products

Discussion in 'Sites' started by johndavis74, Mar 2, 2020.

This is a unique site with a one of a kind product that is in high demand for internet marketers. The site sells a list of FB for sale/yard sale groups that has about 38m people total in all the groups. This list was created by me and I update it once and add new ones when I get time. The list sells for $199 but I think if you lowered the price the sales would go way up.

The site also sells adword accounts that have a $350 billing threshold for $45 and I have about $5 in each account so the margins are good. I also had been using the adwords method to market the site but I started using the adword accounts that I kept to market something else and I have not done much of that in a little while.

I also sell facebook accounts that have joined the groups in one state for $35. I pay $10 for the account and I either pay a sub contractor $5 to join the groups or I do it myself. So those have a good margin as well.

The site also owns the largest Maxbounty CPA group on FB that has about 8k members and it is very active. It is a great market for these type products. I also use that group to mark money from hosting affiliate income. I will offer free CPA methods on how to drive free traffic and I give them a free websites to use to drive the traffic IF they sign up for hosting via my hostgator affiliate link which pays $125. I do pay a guy $5 to set up each site and sometimes since I deal with a lot of broke people in the group I will pay them for the first three months of hosting so my profit on that is $90 to $100.

Last month I sold 9 copies of the list (some were at a discounted rate) and 17 adwords accounts and 11 FB accounts. There is good money to be made from the FB group and it is growing by about 400 new members a month so even if you can give away a free training course to 10% that is 40 sign ups a month which is almost $50k a year. The site has lot of good potential especially with the group.

The sale includes 7 adword accounts, 4 Facebook accounts, the list, facebook group, and the site. I will also spend a few weeks training someone on how I have been operating it. Priced at either $3500 or I will partner with someone for $1800 and we can split some of the work.

Why are you selling this site?

Need the cash to grow a new project.

How is it monetized?
    The site sells products.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes, the site operates a FB group that is about cpa marketing (maxbounty) which is very active and is growing naturally. The CPA marketing guys are the core market for these products and I have another method to make money from the group other than selling the three products.

How much time does this site take to run?
    I spend about 3 hours a week on the site now but it needs more time to market the site to really grow it.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    There isnt really any challenges but it needs someone with more time.

johndavis74, Mar 2, 2020 IP