1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Unique Quality Content... Article Write for Hire.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by ssandecki, Feb 4, 2008.

Unique Quality Content

Do you need unique articles for your blog or website? I've been building content based websites for over 5 years and counting. I will do all research on the topic you choose, and develope a unique article(s) for you.

The cost is $0.05 a word, this cost includes research, writing & editorial. There is a 400 word minimum on all orders. You will get a 100% refund if you find this content is not unique, stop wasting your money on cheap writers who produce useless re-written content.

I honor the ability to deny any article requests I feel I cannot give 100% satisfaction to the customer, what other content writer does that? Aren't you tired of broken promises from content writers? That stops now, contact me for your content writing needs.

Payment is done by PayPal only, I'm a verified US PayPal member. Large orders will require phone verification.

ssandecki, Feb 4, 2008 IP