1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique Pet Educational Site - Discounted pricing

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Commoner, Jan 9, 2016.

Dear DP Members,

Happy new year to all of you. Kindly review the details below and feel free to ask me any questions, thank you.

Why are you selling this site?
    Due to my new venture, likely to be more profitable, I've decided to let go some of my (neglected) projects albeit having immerse passion in them. One of the sites is this beautifully designed portal pertaining to Pet niche.

How is it monetized?
    Currently, I've not applied any monetization methods but will recommend the following but not limited to; Adsense, Amazon, Cpa and many more.

Each visitor, according to G'Analytics, averages out close to 3 minutes hence I'll leave the imagination of potential to all.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Facebook platform: this site will come with a facebook account unless the potential buyer has existing fanpage.

The recommended (other) fanpages for creation are mainly Twitter, G+, Pininterest and Instagram.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Content writing is the most challenging one as I expect 100% dedication and work efforts.

Planning: typical planning phase requires an hour or so for the entire structure to be established

Writing: usually 45 minutes per '000 words

Infographic: the norm is approximately an hour

The total expected timing is about 2 hours daily for a fresh update excluding social media signals which is about 20 minutes.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    Content writing: I don't outsource content as my intended outcome is purely based on passion and utmost dedication

Very-Low competition: doesn't mean no competition. New buyer will be handed over critical details on managing site and the strategy to unleash full potential.

Additional inputs for the betterment?
    I'll only listing this site in D.P as my encounters and experiences (so far) in D.P forum is memorable. This site is going at a discount and kindly pm me should you have any queries.

If you've read till here so far, it means that you're genuinely sincere in wanting to acquire more knowledge. Do liaise with me to learn something more even if our interests don't align.

Statistics:
    G'Analytics: can reveal upon request (verified)
    Design: Premium wp theme and customizable (user-friendly)
    Site: 100% unique and self-written

Assurance:
    Training: 1 full month training and 2 other months (Skype feedback)
    Content: 1 last premium content throw in for potential buyer at 1,000+ words with self-designed infographic.

Thank you for your kind attention and feel free to contact me.

Commoner, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  2. Commoner

Commoner Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello DP members,

The site is available and up for sale again.

Thank You

Commoner, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  3. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    The site is a month old, this traffic is probably just YOU building the site.

WRONG! Once you re-reg a domain, you start the age from scratch.

Seriously?

Either you're lying, or you are the worlds worst writer, ever.

This is obviously spun content.

"Looking for the world’s most recognized sea view aquariums, the very moment lies in this article. Forget about satellite viewings or incurring costly expenses to pay a visit, pet care buddy portal acts as the intermediary to shower sea lovers with fruitful and interesting experience right here. The aquatic world has been an amazing exposure to divers and the exposure impresses many young teenagers as well."

This entire site is worthless, sorry to say.

Matthew Sayle, Jan 13, 2016 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    yep; appalling badly written/spun content. It does not get much worse than this

Agent000, Jan 13, 2016 IP
  5. RDarby

RDarby Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hahaha, because that is how people write English... Don't understand how this could even be considered content, it is basically the same as Lorem Ipsum...

RDarby, Jan 15, 2016 IP
    Matthew Sayle likes this.