1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique High Quality Articles From An American Writer with the ULTIMATE GUARANTEE

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Prideoflion, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello Everyone,

I am offering my affordable and unique article writing and re-writing services on a variety of different topics. My current rate is 1 cent per word or $1.00 per 100 words for original articles and 0.85 cents per 100 words for re-writes.

My turnaround time is generally 24-48 hours, so you should have your articles back in a flash.

I am so confident, in my article writing ability, that I have the "Ultimate' money back guarantee. Either you are completely satisfied with your article or you get your money back...plus 5 percent.

You have read right, I am so confident in my articles that I will pay you if you aren't completely satisfied with your order.

An offer like this doesn't happen very often and most content providers would cringe at the thought of such an offer.

But then again I'm not like most content providers...

So imagine for a moment...You've ordered a completely original article a few hours ago and you've just received your order.

It's extraordinarily well written and well researched, worth several times what you've paid.

You think to yourself "Wow! Not only did this article pass Copyscape with no problem, it incorporated all of my requested keywords and is still so easy to read...it's wonderful!"

Then you remember, even if it wasn't as wonderful or as well-written as it turned out to be, all you would have to have done is sent out a simple message...and your PayPal account would be a few dollars wealthier.

So what do you have to lose?

I look forward to doing business with you.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012
    Prideoflion, Apr 30, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.