1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique &High Quality Article Writing Service With Low Cost @ $2.75 for 500 Words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by antonyjames, Feb 29, 2012.

Sold To

User Deleted for $0.00

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    [FONT=&amp]Hello,

I am a freelance writer. I have provided clients with articles on various topics. I have also 4 associates who can provides quality articles - original in both content and depth.

As a freelance writer I have provided clients with articles on various topics. Being an individual provider, I've the creative freedom to provide quality articles - original in both content and depth. Naturally, given that, I'm able to meet my client's expectations and exceed them quite often.

Basically we provide with a simple, brief style and can arrange the quality of the article as per the client's preference - functional, conversational etc.

When it comes to business, it makes perfect sense to be frank and upfront on all project related issues, which suits me. I do my best to update my clients regularly, so communication is not an issue. I ensure the client's objectives are met.

I generally try to incorporate the client's vision for the article and do all I can to provide clients with 100% satisfaction.

I am online every day and would be able to carry out any project successfully within the given time parameters.

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]We have a daily slot of 20-30 articles. However, if you choose to give us bulk order, I am willing to accept them and finish them at your given turn around time without any hesitations[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]You can directly contact me at:[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

G-Talk:

Check the links below for our previous works.

http://ezinearticles.com/?expert=Agrawal_Rukmani
    http://www.ezinearticles.com/?expert=himanshu_joshi

WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ME?

1)You surely get value for every amount you spend, and our original best quality, informative and interesting to read articles will do just that.

2)We do not take rewriting work at any offered price which should serve enough evidence that all my articles would be original and will easily pass copyscape tools.

3)We do not believe in over scheduling our self, and take orders only if we can sure that we can meet deadlines.

4)I am available on gmail if you ever want to contact me.

5)We can research and write on almost every niche out there.

6)We are professional with our work and easy going as well.

7)All articles provided have full rights & you can do whatever you want with them.

8)All articles are 100% unique, best quality & copyscape pass.

Rates & Pricing

**Normal Article ------------ $0.55 per 100 words[/FONT]
    [TABLE="class: MsoNormalTable, width: 375"]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [FONT=&amp]**Web Page Content -------------- $0.70 usd per 100 words[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    ** SEO Content (Keyword)-------- $0.60 usd per 100 words
    ** Press Releases --------- $5 per 400-500 words
    ** Ezine Articles ----------$5 per 400-500 words
    ** Product Review -----------$4 per 500 words

You can directly contact me at:

G-Talk:

Please place your orders on my email,
    Or add me in gtalk for discussion.
    [/FONT]

antonyjames, Feb 29, 2012 IP