1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique Forum Hosting site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by 1QuickSI, Sep 20, 2022.

Why are you selling this site?
    Over the years I have just lost interest. This is mainly due to not being able to financially afford the development costs for the ideas that I have. A lot has been accomplished and many thousands spent but there was so much more I wanted to do and just never had the backing to do it.

How is it monetized?
    I am not declaring any monetization at this time as I removed all ads during a reconfiguration and never got to putting everything back. When AdSense was running average was about $400/month. But again, no monetization is being declared.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    There might be one or two that were created at some point in time. If you decide to create one and it already exists, more than happy to provide the credentials.

How much time does this site take to run?
    The site is more or less self-running. I login maybe once a week to check the HelpDesk but that is about it.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    There are really none. There might be a few functionalities that are not working but, I also changed direction in that I wanted to concentrate on the community hosting and not be "everything".

Domains included:
    Hostboard.com, .mobi, .org, .us, .net, info, & .biz
    .com was first established in 1999
    This is a one-off site unlike another vBulletin system on the internet (that I have found).

Special Notes:
    The vBulletin (4.2.5) core files have been updated to run under PHP 8.0 All plugins have been updated to run under the servers current PHP version.

The server is running PHP 7.4.30, MariaDB 10.5.17
    Server is private, dedicated, unmanaged (Webmin/Virtualmin) and hosted by PhoenixNAP. My contract is up on 9/25/2022 If you want to remain on my server/host, it is all yours and I will work with you to take over the account in full. Hosting is $92.40/month

More than happy to remain on board during transition period and happy to share what my thoughts were for future development. Any questions please feel free to ask :)

1QuickSI, Sep 20, 2022 IP
  2. 1QuickSI

1QuickSI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hostboard has been taken of the market due to my renewed interest in its development.
    However, this does not mean I cannot be approached as I am always willing to listen ;)

1QuickSI, Feb 2, 2023 IP