1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique, Engaging USA Written Content! $1/100 Words! Get Content From An Experienced Content Marketer

Discussion in 'Services' started by jedediahd, Jul 20, 2013.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    My misfortune is your gain! I am in a crunch and in need of some money, so I am offering my writing services at a deep discount! I am a degree holding American who has been involved in online marketing for 7 years and written content for everyone from affiliate marketers to Fortune 500 companies. I have been on DP for a long time, and have written A LOT of content for folks in the past. Everything you get is 100% satisfaction guaranteed. If you tell me why you don't like a piece, I will edit it to your satisfaction, or provide a refund, no questions asked!

What Can I Write?

Blog posts, articles, web copy, press releases, you name it! Guess what? I will even write your adult, pharmacy or gambling related content! You will get well researched, grammatically correct, 100% unique engaging content.

How Long Will It Take?

Right now this is very simple. You order and I write the content ASAP. No order should take longer than 24 hours, and I am planning on delivering within a few hours in most cases, so if you need a rush on something, send it my way!

Why Am I Doing This?

Simple, I need some cash ASAP and providing great content at a great value is the best way I know how to earn it!

How Much?

$1 per 100 words, unless it is way outside of the box in terms of subject matter, then I may charge slightly more for research time. You will be quoted before the work starts.

How About Review Copies?

I am doing this to earn money, but here is what I am going to do. I will give 2 FREE 300 word review copies away. If you want more than 300 words, I will prorate the rest of the piece. I will also do 3 500 word pieces for a $1 discount, so $4!

How To Order And Pay

Simple, please just pm me your order with your KW's or titles you have in mind. Please also drop a note here so I know to look for it. The first posters in this thread to claim them will get the review copies. Payment will be via PayPal.

Thank You!

jedediahd, Jul 20, 2013 IP