1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique/Custom Squidoo Lenses

Discussion in 'Services' started by DebzUK, Jul 10, 2010.

UK Content Writer - Unique Squidoo Lenses now being created.
    I am a UK based content writer, successfully writing for many people both on digital point and other websites. I have been writing for many websites for around 10 years and have many happy customers (See my I Trader!)

I have recently started creating squidoo lenses for many of my existing clients and want to branch out to offer this to digital point readers.

What can I offer?

- A well written article on any topic you wish
    - The article will be unique and optimised for your chosen keyword(s) or phrases
    - A well laid out lens that will help your visitors easily find what they are looking for.

What will be included?

I am willing to work to what you want your lens to contain. Generally this will be :

- Unique (copyscape passed) content on your topic.
    - Your chosen links added to the lens (Affiliate links, links to your site etc)
    - Modules so that your lens stays relevant and ever changing (Amazon, Ebay, Youtube, RSS Feeds or any other module you feel relevant - I can research this for you)

Why should you choose me?

As well as guaranteeing that your content will be unique, I offer an extremely fast turn around and a flexible work ethic - if you want something on the lens I will do my very best to include it! Your keywords will be in the content and I can immediately transfer the lens to you, so that it is yours to keep forever.

How much will it cost?

My usual cost for these lenses is $20 (payment by paypal).

I will offer 1 review copy $10.

All I ask is that you post a review on here of my services.

What I need from you

Once we have agreed that I will create your lens I need a PM with :

Topic
    Keywords
    Desired links
    Any photos you wish to include (I can research this if need be)

Look forward to hearing from you

Thanks

Debz

DebzUK, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  2. manokiss

manokiss Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My experience with her was amazing, very quick and quality service. I highly recommend her! Im very satisfied! ill use you again Debz! Thank you!

manokiss, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  3. spin

spin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'll take the 10 dollar review deal please....PM on the way

spin, Jul 10, 2010 IP
  4. spin

spin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK Folks here is the review I have for this thread as agreed for the 10 buck deal. WOW! Is all I can say. Outstanding service and fast. She whipped this lens out and let me tell you it was steel on target the first round. I didn't have to correct or instruct her. It was as if she read my mind. Hard to believe she does this for 20 bucks. Suggestions are get this deal while you can before her popularity sky rockets and prices are raised. Thanks DebZUK I will be back for another.

spin, Jul 14, 2010 IP