1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unique content

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Imtrying, Feb 9, 2016.

I know of a website that always has 300-600 people online now according to analytics. 70% visitors organic from search engines. 200 articles posted. This is very good. It's a technology website. And something similar to this is my goal. Unique content takes time. It takes me at least a full hour to brainstorm a 500 word article. So my question is, if I use a couple hours a day, write 1000 words articles for a specific niche, for one year, will my website receive 500-600 online now? That's about 100,000 sessions per day. Of course there would be some social sharing involved, but since one of my articles on my website went social and I seen 500 online now in analytics, and I made $1300 over the few days the article went viral, this is very atticting to see. But instead of viral traffic, I want organic traffic. Anyone can answer this?

Imtrying, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  2. davidpnot

davidpnot Member

Best Answers:
    if you want organic traffic should avoid spam and not good forum that will help you

davidpnot, Mar 2, 2016 IP
  3. Prasseo

Prasseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Your question is how to get more visitors to your website what you have done is one of the way of promoting your website there are other ways like socila media to bring more visitors use for gain traffic also suggesting to build more links via your article or content what you have...

Thanks

Prasseo, Mar 2, 2016 IP
  4. FemaleAdda

FemaleAdda Member

Best Answers:
    What you are doing and planning to do is quite alright. Articles will bring you organic traffic, since it is the organic traffic which has the most chance of conversion, your strategy is right. Organic traffic has no fixed rule, good content of course but other than that just engage in online conversations. Make a name and a place for yourselves. How much your online community members like and respect you is directly proportional to the organic traffic. Also try to use all potential social media portals for promotion.
    At the end of the day all you care is traffic for your website that converts. Take all the help you can get.

FemaleAdda, Mar 3, 2016 IP
  5. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Noone can tell you what will happen in 1 year.. My best suggestion would be to continue adding new content, try to be informative and ... don't forget to OFFER something to your visitors, so they could come again in your website. If you are doing Affiliate marketing, give them a bonus (if you can!). Or if you are doing CPA for example, offer them something! You don't need 200 people today and new 200 tomorrow! It would be much better to "save" those 200 from the first day so about even 20-30 visit your site again in the next few days! ;) (THINK ABOUT THIS!) :)

patco, Mar 3, 2016 IP
  6. Pavbel

Pavbel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can get more visits with some of these tricks,
    > Get SEO basics right with good keywords, meta description, H1-H6 tags
    > Do social media marketing
    > Do unique & creative contests
    > Submit links to directories & social bookmarking websites, (Digg, Scoop.it, Affimity, Medium, Reddit etc)
    > Write fresh content so that Google indexes well
    > See what people are searching for & landing on your page

Pavbel, Mar 3, 2016 IP
  7. jihnsiepen

jihnsiepen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want visitor from organic that you need to create long content(1500 words) according to user search query in your analytic.
    and share on different platform .

jihnsiepen, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  8. davidpnot

davidpnot Member

Best Answers:
    this is the most complete answers

davidpnot, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  9. sinelogixseo

sinelogixseo Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    you can check Your content into Small SEO Tools for uniqueness.

sinelogixseo, Mar 11, 2016 IP
  10. wdcbangalore

wdcbangalore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unique content is the important for every seo on page steps,make your website with fresh content and make more of those content...

wdcbangalore, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  11. zakariakhan

zakariakhan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should check your content from copyright content policy if you get your content from any other person.Unique content is very much important now a days for seo and to get high quality traffic.

zakariakhan, Apr 25, 2016 IP