1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Unique Content - product description 300+

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Legendary11, Dec 31, 2017.

Hi all,

I have around 300 products on an updated lingerie store I have built.

I am looking for someone (or a team of people) to provide me with unique descriptions for each of these items.

Each description needs to be new, fresh and 'sell' the product. Not in a call to action kind of way, but as you see on other websites (ann summers, love honey, victorias secret, etc).

Descriptions needs to be around 50 words and no more than 100 words each. The exception would be 100 (for costumes where there is more to use to sell). No one wants to read waffle.

Some items (i.e a plain black bra) will be hard to get 50 words on, which I don't mind. In those cases I am fine with a few less.

Quality standards

I am concerned about quality rather than length. If you could sell me a black bra in 5 words then I would happily pay as if you wrote 100 words. (If you send me "Black Bra, buy it now" I will laugh, but swiftly delete your message)

Anyone who can assure me quality at $0.01 per word - I am not interested.

30 words of filler attached to the name of the product and its colour - not interested.

Please PM me with:

1. Your price per product description (the word range will be 50 - 100 in bulks of 20).
    2. Live examples of shops you have written descriptions for
    3. Your estimated turn around time per 20 descriptions (I am looking for quality over speed)

If you do not have live examples to provide then please send me a 40 word description of the following product: https://imgur.com/a/MSqKB its name is Passion Venice Thong.

If you live in the UK feel free to send your quote in pounds and pence.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Future: Working on a second store that will do personalised items so there will be another 300 + product job coming up in a week or 2. After that I will need blog post articles so this is a long term recurring job.

Kind regards

Legendary11, Dec 31, 2017 IP
  2. Ayoub benali01

Ayoub benali01 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Check your inbox mate :)

Ayoub benali01, Jan 1, 2018 IP
  3. Legendary11

Legendary11 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Closed - Found someone now to try. Thank you for your interest.

Legendary11, Jan 2, 2018 IP
  4. inkslinger

inkslinger Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there, are you still looking for product copywriters? I wrote Amazon product descriptions before. These are short copies and bulleted details meant to give information and entice buyers as well. Please let me know if you are still looking for more help with your project. Thanks a lot!

inkslinger, Feb 8, 2018 IP