1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique Content in US and UK English, Discounts on First Order

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by suhailajmal, Jul 23, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Get Premium Content in Native English by a Professional Writer

!!High Quality Articles that Deliver! 100% Guaranteed Satisfaction! Low Prices and More!!

Hello Warriors,

My name is Suhail and I'm a professional Content Writer/ Copywriter, Tech Geek, SEO Expert, Link Builder, Social Media Marketer, having more than 5 years experience and have thousands of articles on my name. I'm fully aware how to make a website popular on search engines, pull traffic and make sales. I'm capable of writing any type of content from keyword rich articles to blogs, press releases, reviews, news, tutorials, web content etc. I can also cater to plenty of niches due to my technology background and passion for learning; tech, hosting, cloud computing, games, cars, IT, travel, health - just name a niche.

Content is undoubtedly the most important part of every website.

If you want to:

RANK WELL on Google after Hummingbird Update
    Drive MORE TRAFFIC and
    MAKE BIG MONEY!

…YOU NEED ME!

…Expect me to

- Produce content that MAKES YOU MONEY!

- Produce content that establishes your website as an AUTHORITY in the eyes of both visitors and Google
    - Give 100% WORK-BACK GUARANTEE – if you’re not satisfied with my articles, I will improve them until you are.
    - Produce 100% Original, Conversational Style and Standard Grammar/Spelling articles COPYSCAPED PASSED
    - Produce SEO OPTIMIZED, Relevant ,"SCANABLE" and WELL-STRUCTURED Articles
    - THOROUGHLY RESEARCH your niche
    - I will sprinkle in some LSI terms.

To ensure the best quality of work I need you to..

- Set The Right Expectations and Deadlines
    - Give Clear and Specific Instructions

Rates

$7 for a 400+ word SEO Article/Blog

2c per word for Amazon Reviews/ Product Reviews!
    5c per word for Copywriting/ Web Content

How to Order?
    Shoot me an email at or add me on SKYPE: suhailajmal, and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible. If you like to see sample articles on a specific niche, please feel free to email.

TAT: 24 to 48 Hours
    Payments: Through PayPal only
    Discount: 15% Off on the total order

Warm Regards,
    Suhail

suhailajmal, Jul 23, 2014 IP