1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unique Content Generator.

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by pearz76, Jul 12, 2006.

1. RDNA

RDNA Member

Best Answers:
    RDNA, Dec 22, 2009 IP
  2. 3dweb

3dweb Member

Best Answers:
    See this: Aggregator of rss feeds that can make unique content, Work full automatic with unlimited number of sources, automated over cronjobs. Every option is individual for every rss feed: Aggregator For Joomla and version that can manage multiple wordpress, blogger, joomla and typepad blogs: Wordpress Aggregator and post in all this type of blogs by email.

3dweb, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  3. me100rabh

me100rabh Active Member

Best Answers:
    me100rabh, May 1, 2010 IP
  4. 3dweb

3dweb Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, i think that here are big Differences: thebestspinner is desktop software, Wordpress Aggregator pro is web based software to generate unique content.

The best spinner only randomize texts and replace synonyms, our black hat seo tool make all of this:

1. Manage unlimited number of satellite blogs
    2. Translate rss feeds - from/to 80 languages.
    3. Synonym replacement function in title and in content.
    4. Change the content that takes - place links and html code inside new generated content.
    5. Combine multiple items in one.
    6. Black hat seo tool can post automatically in: Joomla, Blogger, Wordpress, Typepad, Status.net, Identi.ca, My.Opera.com or Any other CMS or blog system that support post by email.
    7. All on this scheme work automatic over cronjobs! For every rss feed is individual option to start by your schedule. One copy can manage to 300 satellite blogs.

Price now is only 70$.

3dweb, May 1, 2010 IP
  5. topseolist

topseolist Peon

Best Answers:
    ahh.. i trid many content generators.. but they are of no use.. believe. use your own articles..

topseolist, May 3, 2010 IP
  6. 3dweb

3dweb Member

Best Answers:
    topseolist, once when I started to deal with seo i've written a lot of time with a unique text articles :)

believe me if you want or not :) I'm owner of company with over 30 rankings in google (only local, in my country, but for high traffic 1 word keywords). At this time google is not smarter than our seo tool. In future - we will see :)

With posts of 30-40 words (from blogsearch.google.com in example) if you enter list of 3-5 synonyms for every of 4-5 keywords google dont identify content as duplicate, because content is realy to 80-100% unique. If You want, post here some keyword and i generate for you to 10 posts, than you test that content is unique or not with this tool - unique.cloxy.com or with other tool - choice is your.

If you want - just test online - this is demo site:
    wordpressaggregator.site-design.org/administrator
    Username: demo
    Password: demo123

3dweb, May 3, 2010 IP
  7. proximate

proximate Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want content .. Spinblitz will create unlimited articles ( they have a Free Trial ) and if you have Wordpress blogs there are automated posting functions. Check out > http://spinblitz.com

proximate, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  8. shadel

shadel Peon

Best Answers:
    i found many useful solutions in this topic. thanks

shadel, Oct 12, 2011 IP
  9. KevinNolan

KevinNolan Peon

Best Answers:
    content generators are useless. I don't think that you can find free soft which perform good content

KevinNolan, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  10. 3dweb

3dweb Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, content generators are useless. But this is not standart content generator :)
    This is tool to make unique content from rss feeds with grabber/scraper inside (can grab full content instead of short content in rss feed)

Latest version is named Wordpress Aggregator Ultimate - can work with large synonyms database - over 60000 words and english symonym database are in package.

All aggregators comparison:

[​IMG]

3dweb, Oct 14, 2011 IP
  11. flithost

flithost Peon

Best Answers:
    I hear something about generators which works with rss feeds.
    But I never seen it in action)

flithost, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  12. vna1611

vna1611 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No such thing exists -
    you need a person to do this for you.

vna1611, Oct 16, 2011 IP
  13. 3dweb

3dweb Member

Best Answers:
    Enter in demo site and test yourself ;) We have over ten sites that are our property and more than 5000 on sites of our customers. My personal sites are ranked good in google and have pagerank 2 and 3 with one time configuration - only for demo.

3dweb, Oct 17, 2011 IP
  14. BBEX Marketing

BBEX Marketing Peon

Best Answers:
    The best solution for small budgets is to outsource your content through a website like textbroker and establish a network of quality writers within. You're not always going to be satisfied with what you receive, but when you are, be sure and add the quality authors to your favorites list and once you've established a small network, you can continually place direct orders through them, and the price will remain low if you order through 4* quality channels.

I would place a few test orders first and filter out the subpar writers before going full force with this strategy, however.

BBEX Marketing, Oct 19, 2011 IP
  15. danieldavis

danieldavis Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi.
    I think the very big content generator is your Brain.Where you want to find the unique wording for your unique content. So let's start to make your own unique content to using you Brain..

danieldavis, Oct 25, 2011 IP
  16. blind bandit

blind bandit Peon

Best Answers:
    why you did not using content writer? Cause it's more powerful than using content generator

blind bandit, Oct 26, 2011 IP
  17. KevinNolan

KevinNolan Peon

Best Answers:
    Only human can create high quality content

KevinNolan, Oct 26, 2011 IP