1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique, business profiting $2,500 p/m avg

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Afonso Zhu, Jul 15, 2016.

<UPDATE: This listing is about 3 months old, I am updating this as it's important: I stopped marketing the website about 2 months ago, so it's making around $1k per month rather than the initial $3.5k. This is simply because I do not have the time to run this business anymore, I will teach the new owner how to market it for FREE and get it back to making a lot of money and increase the traffic again. The website still has a fair amount of traffic and sales, which is coming from the SEO I did for the past year.

I need to sell this ASAP as I really want to focus on my new business, so don't be shy, bid, and grab yourself a bargain, I make enough money already so I won't be too disappointed by letting this go for cheap(ish).

I will also include around 10k emails which I collected and used during the past year for marketing purposes, this is how I got traffic and sales without spending a dime in marketing. I will of course teach the new owner how to do it.
    >

Why are you selling this site?

I'm selling this website because I've been running it for almost a year, I've made a lot of money and I want to invest in a new business. I don't have time to run both so I'm selling this one before I start the new one.

How is it monetized?
    The website is monetized by selling Crowdfunding services. >75% of sales are delivered by me personally, and the remaining <25% are delivered by other users registered on the website who are also offering their own services. For the services that they deliver, I pay them 50%.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes, it comes with a twitter account with around 450k followers.

How much time does this site take to run?
    This website takes 10-15 hours per week to run.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    It's very straight forward, any newbie will be able to run it, I will provide support for up to 30 days, but it's actually quite simple to run, you market it, people visit it, register and buy services, and you (or other users who also offer services) deliver them (traffic, social media, donations, etc.). Apart from this, only the usual stuff such as answering messages (from username) and emails (from website contact form). The website also has live chat if the new owner wants to give live chat support. Finally, once a month, just payout the other users that are also offering services on the website (50% of their sales). The admin panel is very user friendly, payouts are made via admin panel, and you have everything you need there to manage services, members, orders, payments, etc.

Revenue:
    Below is a summary of the Income and expenses for 2016 including video proofs for PayPal (Payza sales are not relevant enough to include videos, but if requested, I'll provide). Note that I have an excel spreadsheet with all the details from each sale since September 2015, if requested, I'll provide.

Expenses: Server ($34.90 p/m), marketing (+- $50 p/m avg), payouts (+- $500 p/m avg), 3rd party services such as social media shares (+- $100 p/m avg), paypal fees (+- $250 p/m avg), payza fees (+- $20 p/m avg).

Income: Sales (+-$3,500 p/m avg), Adsense (<$10 p/m avg).

January: Income ($3,290) - Expenses ($1,015.74) = Profit ($2,264.26)
    Video proof:

February: Income ($3,787) - Expenses ($1,199.10) = Profit ($2,587.90)
    Video proof:

March: Income ($3,749) - Expenses ($997.38) = Profit ($2,751.62)
    Video proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iYv5vHZLGU

April: Income ($3,505) - Expenses ($753.85) = Profit ($2,751.15)
    Video proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBM0DsJXoT4

May: Income ($3,041) - Expenses ($673.05) = Profit ($2,367.95)
    Video proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UcPsOQp7vk

June: Income ($3,069) - Expenses ($708.47) = Profit ($2,360.53)
    Video proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQXNzj4N1uY

Earlier Revenue (2015)

October: Income ($2,618) - Expenses ($400.79) = Profit ($2,217.21)

November: Income ($4,282) - Expenses ($929.51) = Profit ($3,352.49)

December: Income ($3,625) - Expenses ($949.83) = Profit ($2,675.17)

Final notes

1. All declared values can be confirmed by the buyer via screen sharing. I will be happy to show my PayPal and Payza accounts as well as the email server where all the emails are received every time there is a payment (via IPN).

2. Everything will be transferred to the buyer when escrow secures the funds, however, the marketing strategies will only be revealed after funds have been released.

3. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me and ask.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    Afonso Zhu, Jul 15, 2016 IP
  2. buddhasells

buddhasells Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    What is the website url? and BIN?

buddhasells, Jul 29, 2016 IP
  3. Luke18800

Luke18800 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you can see this information right here: https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/crowdonations-com.266056/domain

Luke18800, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  4. Afonso Zhu

Afonso Zhu Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I'd just like to leave here a quick update about this listing.

I first started this thread about 3 months ago. Since then, I haven't had the time to market the website or manage it as much as I used to, hence the drop in traffic and sales. Therefore, I also reduced the BIN from $50k to $10k. This listing is also no longer an auction, it's a BIN only listing.

This website is a great opportunity for someone who has more time than me, because as you can see, when I did have more time, it made over $3k in profit per month, now it's making around $1k.

I'm running 2 other businesses at the moment that profit more and take most of my time, I've also been travelling a lot on business so I really don't have time for this, but I only want to give this one away for the right price.

Thank you,
    Afonso

Afonso Zhu, Sep 29, 2016 IP