1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique basketball website, all set up, ready to go!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by basketballboy, Nov 23, 2011.

Site has been in progress since July of 2010, launched in July of 2011. I invested thousands of dollars and countless hours into making it an awesome website and it truly has potential to be the top basketball website on the web. The design is 100% unique, with a unique idea and all unique content. It will require at least some maintenance to keep up with it, but I already have a staff of ~15 freelance writers (top notch work) that you will be able to use. There is also a Twitter account with over 300 followers and a Youtube account with over 150 followers and the site had been accepted into SayMedia. It his PR3 and has several hundred backlinks.

Please message me with any additional questions you may have or to request the URL. Only serious inquiries please! Considering the amount that I have put into the site already, I am looking for at least $15,000.

basketballboy, Nov 23, 2011 IP
  2. sstevens

sstevens Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Is there a monthly revenue?

sstevens, Nov 24, 2011 IP