1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Unique and Creative Writing Service! Take Contents That Brings You Money

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by vidhi543, Jul 19, 2012.

Hi EVERYONE,

We are here to offer you top-notch contents that will beat even the toughest algorithms of Google. Our expertise in offering high-quality contents at an affordable price helps us to make a huge client base. To get quality contents at an affordable price, please contact us now.

We offer professional writing services and hence are aware of all recent changes affecting contents. We are confident that our contents will upgrade your website and help you to earn a fair amount of money. We offer contents that are free of fillers, have proper keyword density, have good readability and are engaging. Our contents will beat Google updates and bring you the lovely juicy traffic.

Why should you choose us?
    I am a writer and have a team of native UK and US writers. We work as a team and assure to produce quality contents each time we take order. My contents are descent, flawless, informative and 100% original. You will get 100% copyscape passed contents at an affordable rate. Yes, I charge very moderate.

We offer Money Back guarantee. If you are dissatisfied with our contents, please feel free to contact us and show your areas of dissatisfaction. You will get your money back within 24-48 hours. Our Money Back guarantee is valid for 10 days after delivery of the works.

We always welcome your feedback.

What we offer?

We offer a wide range of writing services that include SEO articles, LSI articles, Blogs, Tech articles as well as General articles and Web contents.

Turnaround time is between 24-72 hours depending on volume of work at hand, it may increase but you will be notified before you order!

Our services Rate
    General articles : $4 per 500 words
    Ezine articles : $5 with approval
    Seo articles : $5 per 500 words
    PR articles : $5 per 500 words
    Guest post writing :$6 for 600 words
    All payments to be made by PayPal and Money Bookers.
    PayPal id: -
    Gmail:

If you are interested then PM me with your request or contact me by my mail id. Thanks, and I look forward to delivering quality content to you for your projects asap!

Last edited: Jun 13, 2013
    vidhi543, Jul 19, 2012 IP
  2. madpepper

madpepper Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Fast and good copywriter! Thank you!

madpepper, Jul 28, 2012 IP
  3. kristine

kristine Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Nice contents. Follow instructions well. And nice to deal with.

kristine, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  4. Soner

Soner Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Could you create an infographic content?

Soner, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  5. jinnah

jinnah Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Can you write a good product review for me? Just 10 sentences. Tell me your price. Product link is given below. The earlier the better.
    http://www.amazon.com/Weight-Extra-Strength-Appetite-Suppressant-Burner/dp/B00BTPTF1U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&sr=8-1&keywords=arx+weight+loss+pills

jinnah, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  6. mapcuahuh

mapcuahuh Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

I do need articles, but of the HIGHEST quality.

These articles are intended not for Google bots, but for REAL users, whom they will be helpful. A person coming across the article has to receive answers on his/her questions. The text has to be written in such a way to provide comprehensive and thorough information on required topic. The information provided in the article must not be superficial.

Do you have any samples of written articles on medical issues? I’m not interested in medical products’ description, but in articles on pregnancy challenges, for example, or stomach diseases (types of conditions, treatment methods, symptoms, possible complications, etc.).

Best regards,

mapcuahuh, Oct 11, 2013 IP