1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Undue attention on ads

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by Crusader, Oct 8, 2005.

1. Jafar Calley

Jafar Calley Peon

Best Answers:
    I think he's been removed from adsense. At least from my linux based perspective. All I get is the Google search, a chick, and a bunch of arrows pointing to blank space.

Jafar Calley, Oct 15, 2005 IP
  2. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    tut tut tut tut tut
    Poor Fella..

the has been banned from Adsense/Google. When I tried using search box I got this-

This is a live example for all natural morons who think they are smarter than google and they can make money by fooling google.

The Webmaster, Oct 16, 2005 IP
  3. The Webmaster

The Webmaster IdeasOfOne

Best Answers:
    Henny, if White back ground with a single pic of some ugly chick is content then Amit had a site with realy full of contents(Does any one remember him??)
    and there wud be no site without content.
    this is not about subjective description of content. this is about fooling people.
    why do you go to any site? why would any one click on the link of his site?
    just to get info about auto insurance. not to view white back ground and some ugly chick.

If this is content then I think I am a fool who searches for good quality matterial, Writres article for his site. and waste every second of him doing this.
    bahh.

The Webmaster, Oct 16, 2005 IP
  4. Crusader

Crusader Peon

Best Answers:
    And this is a prime example that Google does inforce their ToS and act upon the violation reports from webmasters. I know for a fact that various people have reported this guy, and within a week he was banned.

Crusader, Oct 16, 2005 IP