1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Understanding Pros / Cons of Digg

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by thebigbreak, Dec 22, 2006.

I've begun seeing the little Digg icons all over the place, but haven't really figured it all out. I've also heard pros and cons of using Digg within your own blogs.

Can members here begin posting their own observations and pros / cons to using Digg? I'd like to have a better idea before I begin adding it to all of my blog sites.

Thanks!

thebigbreak, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  2. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally i dont put the digg button on my site because i dont want google spiders to go away with it, of course i could add the nofollow tag but thats lame!!! :p

Nah, real reason is, a lot of the stuff u write is not digg worthy and hence the idgg thing shouldnt even be there , if its really digg worthy people will go put it on digg anyway :p

Seiya, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  3. thebigbreak

thebigbreak Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks Seiya. So, Digg is used more for the really awesome posts you have, rather than the every day ones?

thebigbreak, Dec 22, 2006 IP
  4. Blanket

Blanket Peon

Best Answers:
    only con is if you use lots of bandwith and go over your hosting bandwith limit.

Blanket, Dec 22, 2006 IP