1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Understanding followers strategy and starting monetize

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by StefanoSgueglia, Jun 24, 2017.

Hello to everybody! I am new here and I need some suggestions in order to grow my blog. I made an environmental blog a couple of months ago and seen then I manage to published 15 articles. In order to drive traffic to my blog, I am on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Google+ and Pinterest. I rise pretty fast about 100 followers each for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram but the things starting slow down. Meanwhile, Linkedin, Google+ and Pinterest are pretty hard to rise followers for me. Therefore, I try to engage more in the socials doing like, share, retweet, recommend, save pins, +1 and etc. Especially on Twitter I get a positive response but for the other socials is pretty slow. May I should be more patient? Or blogging is just like life, sometimes is good and sometimes is bad? Is what depend for? Also, is too early to monetize my blog or can I already make some money from it? Can you suggest me something, please?

StefanoSgueglia, Jun 24, 2017 IP
  2. ErgoPrime

ErgoPrime Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Forget the follower number on FB and Pinterest. Only a small percentage of your follower are even gonig to see your posts. What you need to is to post in groups. I made a test where I posted the same article in 50 relevant groups in one day. The article was nothing special, yet I have received about 100 clicks. Considering that I automated most work I worked only for about 10 minutes. 100 Clicks for 10 minutes.

And that was ONLY A TEST! You can imagine how much potential FB has with group posting. Your will need a social media management tool that allows you to post in groups. Without tools you won't make a lot of money.

Regarding Pinterest I recommend the same strategy. Post in many group boards regularly and create a business account! A business account enables you to track your Pinterest Growth. One of my accounts increased it's potential reach about 100.000 people per month in ONLY ONE MONTH.

You see... you need a good tool and a lot of groups to be successful with driving traffic to your blog.

ErgoPrime, Jun 27, 2017 IP
  3. StefanoSgueglia

StefanoSgueglia Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Ergo, thank you very much for the suggestion and the time taken to post you answer. I start using BUFFER as a social media management tool but just for posts of others. I post my articles in different social media groups manually but is a bit time consuming. However, I will take action based on your words and see if the situation improves. Thank you very much again and I wish you all the best.

StefanoSgueglia, Jun 29, 2017 IP