1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Understand Properly Google Rules First

Discussion in 'Google' started by jibranseo1982, Jun 30, 2016.

This is very important that you understand Google rules and make your website according google's rules.
    Most of clients or business owners are doing business by website but not getting good organic rank.
    I have Google UK First page rank if any one need outsource from Pakistan or freelance.

my search able keyword is

Freelance seo Pakistan so i might be in top 5 as jibranseo

i was droped from google serps because of some my business,

but as i saw my site on google 3 page so i worked onpage and offpage manually.

i did not use any dekstop pc .exe software for bulk backlinking, and never used any article spining softwares

because google hates these all.

Must know Google Panda Rules and Must know Google Penguin's rules.
    not to important get lots of high pr back links in a day or in 2 days.

never hire any seo who has just backlinking experience.

IT IS BUSINESS ONLINE ( take it series )

want to get rank at google first page so understand that what google has been saying for the last many years by it's Panda n Penguin updates.

and some extra algorthym.

skype = jibranseo
    email = sourcekarachi at gmail dot come

jibranseo1982, Jun 30, 2016 IP
  2. APriyaG

APriyaG Member

Best Answers:
    Understanding the rules is the key in SEO. But Being Unique is Most important. All Google Concentrates is to increase User Experience/How helpeful the website is for the visitors. All new updates will be based on these factors and till you have high quality unique content you are the king in this world of SEO.

APriyaG, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How much traffic does that search term get?
    I'd have thought it was pretty useless
    If I was in the UK and looking to outsource my SEO tasks I don't think I'd use "freelance" and I don't think I'd care about the country unless I was of Pakistani descent and wanting to give work to people back "home". I'm all for not targeting the obvious keywords because there is so much competition but I wouldn't get too excited about doing well on those ones.
    interesting email :)

sarahk, Jul 1, 2016 IP
  4. jibranseo1982

jibranseo1982 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes my email is very interesting if you understand
    but instead of freelance if you also search Outsource so you would see my website on google uk, usa, canada first page.

anyway what thought i have to run it for long time may be you would understand it after time :)

jibranseo1982, Jul 10, 2016 IP
  5. Sopu

Sopu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Recently i build a website and as i am a learner of how to do seo and all other stuff, i read the full rules of google but it seems skeptical and hard to understand. Can you please share some easy topic written on Google panda algorithm.

Sopu, Jul 26, 2016 IP
  6. billll

billll Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, if you ask me, I think totally different, and I've seen various examples too.

I've seen so many credible, professional websites with massive following (in millions perhaps?), but they aren't even on the first 3 pages of the Google. Besides, if you canvass those websites closely, you'll see that they aren't doing anything wrong. In fact, they're following all the rules strictly and doing more than your imagination to keep their website up to the mark.

On the other hand, I've seen those 5-pages simple websites and blogs too which are not only on the 1st page of Google, but also I think are on the top three rankings. How did it happen? So, I believe Google isn't perfect yet. That's why, they're consistently updating themselves to be better than before.

If people with great minds are doing job in the Google, then I believe lots of people with the smartest minds are working outside the Google too. I doesn't matter which update Google launch, they just find out some way and manipulate the search rankings through search engine optimization (SEO).

I don't know, the best example which I've seen just a few days back revealed that there was some guy of Pakistan I think? Rafay - as far as I know, found out those bugs in Paypal and Google Chrome which their own experts didn't find out... So, smartest people are everywhere, not just in Google or other industries like that. People always find out some way to control the system.

billll, Sep 6, 2016 IP