1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Undeletube?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by bizbuysell2, May 18, 2008.

Hi all :)

I have been looking at this and found it to be quite useful. Actually, I was looking at replicating it now that it appears to be offline.. Does anyone know how it works/worked though? I've read that what they claim to do (recover deleted Youtube videos) isn't possible. They allege that it takes hours/days to completely delete a YT video from the YT servers... Is that true? Sounds a little inaccurate.

Anyway I was just wondering if anyone knew how this type of website worked. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to it so just Google undeletube if you're not sure what I'm talking about :D

Thanks!

bizbuysell2, May 18, 2008 IP
  2. I.Get.Money

I.Get.Money Banned

Best Answers:
    Why would it take that long to delete a video from a server? That doesn't really make much sense to me. A site like YouTube would have massive amounts of bandwidth, but their server should easily be able to cover that. It shouldn't take more than 5 seconds to delete a video.

I.Get.Money, May 19, 2008 IP
  3. bizbuysell2

bizbuysell2 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah that's what I thought; I'm still trying to uncover how it works :D

There's another working website I found:

http://www.deletedyoutube.ftvteen.com/

Seems to do the same sort of thing :-S

bizbuysell2, May 19, 2008 IP
  4. bizbuysell2

bizbuysell2 Peon

Best Answers:
    It seems as though undeletube has been closed down permanently :( Does anyone know why this would be?

bizbuysell2, May 20, 2008 IP
  5. leroyboseevus

leroyboseevus Peon

Best Answers: