1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unapproved Adsense for insufficient content

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by taraw, Aug 15, 2016.

Hey people/trolls,

I have applied for Adsense but was denied because of "insufficient content" can anyone give me some tips.

My website is http://hubpages.com/@tarzo1989v

taraw, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  2. Diskretni

Diskretni Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ''Insufficient content'' the tip appears itself,you should have more content lol.

Diskretni, Aug 16, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. Froggys

Froggys Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You are so mean :D

Froggys, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I didn't realise you could put adsense on hubpages so there you go, learn something everyday.

offtopic
    create a facebook page for your professional discussions and link to that - but if you choose to link to your account do through your feed and change the privacy settings, some of those posts probably shouldn't be public to protect the other people in them.
    On http://hubpages.com/health/Whyweeatwhatweeat you have a stack of recipes - that's a whole heap of content disguised as a single post. And they should be marked up as recipes too. Sites that do that make it easier for search engines to read them and apps like Paprika to use them (and create the links back). If I have to manually add a recipe I'm less likely to add the attribution.

sarahk, Aug 16, 2016 IP