1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unable to see Advertisement page.

Discussion in 'Digital Point Ads' started by Adorer, Jul 6, 2014.

Hey, can someone help me to see the ad page? There is apparently something in my computer that may be blocking it. I have no idea what it could be and how to pause it at least to have enough time to see the ad page. Apparently, it could be an ad blocker. How can I disable it for a few minutes?

Thanks.

Adorer, Jul 6, 2014 IP
  2. shemseddine

shemseddine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you use chrome and have adblocker installed? if you do just click on the icon on the top right and click pause. Unpause it later if you want.
    If it's not chrome, try seeing your plugins for your browser

shemseddine, Jul 6, 2014 IP
  3. Adorer

Adorer Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your assistance.

I do have have Chrome but I do not see any icon on the top right.... Should I go into tools or settings someplace?

>>>> some time later <<<<<< :)

I found it, I went to tools - extension - Ad Block. However, it does not allow me to disable it. I am unclicking the arrow but it just comes back on...

It appears as though I would have to delete it completely and then reinstall it. That's funny, I would think that one could disable it temporarily.

Well, I had to remove it, but it is just a one click install. I can see the page now.

Thanks, Shemseddine.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
    Adorer, Jul 6, 2014 IP
  4. shemseddine

shemseddine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Haha loved reading that. I'm glad I could help

shemseddine, Jul 6, 2014 IP