1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by MayurGondaliya, Oct 14, 2007.

I am configuring my email account in the Ourlook Express. I am getting this error message.

Unable to poll for new messages on your HTTP server. Account: 'http://mail.exaspring.com/Login.aspx', Server: 'http://mail.exaspring.com/Login.aspx', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Forbidden', Port: 0, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC33

I have searched for this in the Google and found that this error happens with the hotmail account. But as you can see I am not using any hotmail account. Please help me to make this resolved...

MayurGondaliya, Oct 14, 2007 IP
  2. chickens

chickens Peon

Best Answers:
    You want to use IMAP or POP3 for checking your email via outlook express. The web based option really only works for hotmail. That is why you are receiving an error message that people relate to hotmail.

chickens, Oct 14, 2007 IP
  3. MayurGondaliya

MayurGondaliya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know that this kind of error happens when we use hotmail with Outlook Express. But as I've told earlier that we are not configuring Outlook with hotmail account. I am configuring email account under exaspring.com. Then also I am receiving this error message. I am getting lost here as I am not able to solve this. Please help.

MayurGondaliya, Oct 14, 2007 IP
  4. chickens

chickens Peon

Best Answers:
    chickens, Oct 14, 2007 IP