1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Unable to create new ad campaign for facebook app installation ads?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by skopenheart, Sep 13, 2013.

Hi Community,

I am running app installation ads on facebook to grow my app installations. The worse time, from last 2 weeks my CPA is very high and i want to add some more ads in campaign in order to reduce my CPA cost.

When i try to build up an ad facebook show me the following error:-

"You're not an admin of this app so you might not see all ad options."

Audience :- "Accurate information about your estimated reach isn't available."

"Can't Set Exclusion Targeting -- Only the owner of a Page or app can select an audience to exclude from seeing an ad. You're not an admin of the following specified connections: 502308093170395<br><br>If you want to run your ad with exclusion targeting, please contact the owner of your Page or app. <Learn more about exclusion targeting>"

Due to this error i am unable to build up new ads? Can anybody please tell me know how do i overcome this?

Facebook doesn't have very responsive costumer support so i am unable to contact them too.

Looking forward to hear from facebook advertising experts.

Thanks

skopenheart, Sep 13, 2013 IP