1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UK Writers, where are you getting your work?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by JamieH, Aug 31, 2016.

Hi,

Where is the best place for a UK writer to find work? I want to steer clear of using PayPal so would only want to work for UK clients who will pay me straight into my bank.

Anyone know where I can find UK clients?

Thanks,
    Jamie

JamieH, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  2. johncourage

johncourage Peon

Best Answers:
    You need private clients from UK who will pay you directly, I think the best way would be to set up a nice Linkedin profile, then get active on the site to build your connection. Also promote your Linkedin profile in the Internet, use Facebook groups, forums, classified ads, blogs comments, youtube, twitter, etc.

johncourage, Oct 29, 2016 IP
  3. Sara Amer

Sara Amer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    John you truly said for Lead generation for your business with social media.

Sara Amer, Jan 25, 2017 IP
  4. harvester

harvester Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a pretty aggressive approach, but how about looking at some of the copywriting work that you've seen in advertisements, and contacting the company which produced the copywriting to advise them that you do better?
    Disclaimer. I haven't done this myself.

harvester, May 17, 2017 IP
  5. felixmenders

felixmenders Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm working with several UK writers and all of them promote themselves through LinkedIn. Or you may contact the most influential bloggers on Twitter and their official websites.

felixmenders, Feb 13, 2018 IP