1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UK wants to cut population size using taxes and cutting food consuption

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Audiomad, Jun 9, 2010.

1. ErikJ

ErikJ Peon

Best Answers:

Every single Country on earth should have make these laws a mandatory way of life. If the world population hits 9 Billion life on earth would literally become a living hell. The only solution that can save us is world war 3 a few nooks on the most populus parts of the planet and we can move onto a better future but if 9 Billion of us are alive life will suck!!!!!!!!!!!1

ErikJ, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  2. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    How exactly population growth numberwise would hurt us, I'm not quite sure. I am not really convinced that it would do major damage.
    But one thing from talking with friends in Europe that I get is major fear that their grandchildren will have to live under sharia law unless some major changes happen.

Blogmaster, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  3. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We have already exceeded max population, both in therms of density and overall numbers. We did this via Vaccines. Things like black plague, ebola, yellow fever, typhus, and the various forms of influenza are all very natural means of population control that we, as a species, are circumventing. We are in uncharted waters, and the effects of a population of this size and density are unknown, though war and famine seem like natural byproducts.

Obamanation, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  4. Audiomad

Audiomad Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you aware that only 15% of the U.S. in inhabited! most of every country in the world is that way. this is why cities are so popular out side the cities its just country side!

Audiomad, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  5. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Populating the Mohave desert, or the Sierra Nevadas, or the Colorado Rockies would be difficult to the point of absurdity. Las Vegas alone is draining the Colorado River of water down to a trickle. Just because 85% of the volume your residence is vacant space doesn't mean it isn't crowded.

Obamanation, Jun 11, 2010 IP
  6. Valdor

Valdor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The UK government tells the people of the UK that uncontrolled mass immigration has to continue as the native British are not having enough children.

But then again the UK government lie about everything.

Valdor, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  7. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    And people believe that?

Blogmaster, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  8. magda

magda Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh dear heavens - how many people in this thread could find the United Kingdom on a map?
    No 'UK government' has ever said such a thing - please me a reputable attribution for this - it doesn't exist. And which 'UK government' would that be? You do know we've had an election and a new government in the last month?
    Is this how it works in the politics and religion forum? I can say - The German President has made eating Unicorn meat compulsory on a Friday, and everyone believes it - SOMEBUUDDY JUST POSTED IT ON FORUMS IT MUSTT BEE TROO - and gets worked up about the culling of unicorns?

What European governments have to face up to is that all of Western Europe has an aging population and will need new young workers, wherever they come from. However, they have to balance this against the short-term economic dilemma in the current recession that immigrant workers have been undercutting British workers, but these are workers from Eastern Europe, who have every right to do so, and have a well-earned reputation for being hard-working and diligent so employers are eager to take them.

magda, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  9. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I can find England on a map, teacher. It's the island north of France, right?

Blogmaster, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  10. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    This might be one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. By the way, that is EXACTLY how it works in the P&R forum. Welcome aboard!

Obamanation, Jun 13, 2010 IP
  11. grill12

grill12 Peon

Best Answers:
    this is good idea to cut population,I am supporter of this idea,Why not India Government do this type of Bill

grill12, Jun 19, 2010 IP
  12. noob_bashing

noob_bashing Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't they use condoms or do safe sex?
    more taxes is like torturing us.

noob_bashing, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  13. Audiomad

Audiomad Peon

Best Answers:
    Well said but the truth is they are evil they only care about making people suffer "the NWO that is"

Audiomad, Jun 24, 2010 IP
  14. Valdor

Valdor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    err yes I do know there was a general election.
    It was the Labour government and also the European parliament:

http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/24864/1/dp465.pdf

http://www.guardian.co.uk/society/joepublic/2009/apr/23/migration-emigration-uk-dorling

the Liebour party was clever at distancing itself from its propoganda machines but an indepth search will reveal what i said as true, unless dictator Brown burnt all the evidence.

Valdor, Jul 18, 2010 IP
  15. Audiomad

Audiomad Peon

Best Answers:
    Audiomad, Jul 19, 2010 IP
  16. People Browse

People Browse Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's a very very large Muslim immigration issue in the UK. I guess the island is filling up. I'd say try cutting down on the immigrants first before cutting back on UK citizens. Kinda makes more sense.

People Browse, Jul 20, 2010 IP