1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling UK Traffic DOMAINS - ogoogle.co.uk+ more - Low START!

Discussion in 'Domains' started by JDomains, Sep 19, 2017.

The stats is for March, because is full months of parking, usually i drive traffic to CPa offers and etc
    The traffic is around 600-900 monthly , can make 30$ + if have good offers or just bring to some ecom projects

The Parking companies not pay much for this type of domains, i only test bodis for 1 months to see what happened.. -2-3$
    Don't worry about Trademark and etc, no problem , i know a lot of people that have typos of google .com, if somebody request for TD the domain just give it that's all, but usually this happen if have some big typo with a lot of traffic :

Like a Bonus I provide this Domain pack with some others in gambling niche/ 200-300+ monthly visitors
    Auction Start: $39
    Incr: 4$
    End 48h after last bid

Fast Push - Internet.bs (FREE)

FAST BIN 70$

Attached Files:

JDomains, Sep 19, 2017 IP
  2. JDomains

JDomains Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0