1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UK Jewish MP: Israel acting like Nazis in Gaza

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Strike X, Jan 15, 2009.

1. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I was making a point about civilian casualties. They are a reality of war. Anyone who thinks that the right to defend your nation stops when a civilian might get killed is living in a fairy tale.

browntwn, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  2. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no right to defend terrorism, and war crimes and occupation, civilians fall in wars this is a sad fact but they are also get targeted in the Israeli wars as been proven by several independent organizations, the ones who are responsible for them should stand in the court for war crimes.

imad, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  3. browntwn

Best Answers:
    I have no problems with anyone who makes a child a target in war to stand for those crimes.

I have yet to see anything that shows even remotely that Israel intentionally targets and tries to kill children. There is no doubt they are victims when killed, the question is are they the targets of Israel or are the killed when Israel is attacking legitimate targets.

I hope you would agree that anyone, including Hamas, should stand for war crimes if they use the civilian population in a manner which is illegal?

4. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    when they target a school used as a shelter, and later investigations proves contrary to what they said, what does that mean?

when they bomb Qana shelters twice in 1996 and 2006, using "human shield" false claim which also investigations proved it was nothing except a lie, what does that mean?

when Ariel Sharon, led a unit to bomb houses on the heads of their civilian residents when there was no fighting going on, what does that mean?

when the same terrorist is found responsible for Sabra and Shatilla massacre where so many Palestinian refugees been slaughtered in cold blood, what does that mean?

do they target civilians, and children or not?

this is not new, and it's been going on since long, it started when these same terrorists committed Dier Yassin massacre, and were proud of it:

imad, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  5. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Feel free to hold those people responsible to account. That action was roundly condemned at the time as well if I recall correctly. What does that have to do with today?

Let's agree that everyone whose goal is to kill innocent civilians to account should be held to account - be they Israeli or Muslim.

As for going back in history, it is pointless endeavor or we can show these types of inhumane attacks on every side. Lets focus on today. If I see something that makes me believe Israel was trying to kill children or innocents on purpose, I will condemn it without hesitation. All I see are accusations with nothing to support them.

6. ST12

ST12 Active Member

Best Answers:

Israel DOES TARGET CIVILIANS. Just read the news. Recently they bombed Hamas leader KNOWING IN THE BUILDING ARE HIS CHILDREN.

Somebody has to go to the War Crimes Tribunal for that.

But since Israel is ruled by criminals, that won't happen.

ST12, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  7. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    what past has to do with now?

today is the continue of the past, because the past of Ariel Sharon has been not focused on, US president called him "a man of peace" and this allowed him to commit more crimes when he became a PM.

and because the current is the same as the past for the history of the illegal state of Israel, where they commit a crime, that anger the world, and then deny it or use propaganda, so later when the truth slowly comes out, the world will be already forgotten it.

2006 was not "past" when this same terrorist Government targeted civilians in Lebanon, and lied when they said "human shields" which been proven by independent organizations as a lie, the so-called international community allowed them to run away with their crime in Lebanon 2006, so they did it again in Gaza 2008/9

imad, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  8. browntwn

Best Answers:
    You are not using words correctly. Israel targeted a Hamas terrorist leader, not his children. Israel attacked him in spite of the fact his children might also be killed. That is not the same as targeting his children or innocents. If anything you have demonstrated a Hamas crime not an Israeli one.

In fact, Israel warned many people that the homes they were in were targets due to the presence of Hamas members. Israel went out of its way to avoid those innocent casualties but some people and this Hamas member purposely chose to place his family at risk. Those deaths are on Hamas. Israel only wanted to kill the Hamas terrorists but he wanted his family to die if Israel attacks him. That is why Hamas is known for using what are called "human shields". That Hamas member thought that by using his family as a shield Israel would spare him. Most men would have made every effort to protect their family not use them as protection.

That Hamas terrorist was a advocate of suicide bombs against innocents in Israel - he deserved to die.

Shall we chat about the massacres of Jews in 1929? Shall we talk about Munich 1972, shall we talk about all the bus bombings of innocent Jews. Shall we talk about the world wide attacks on innocent Jews by Muslims over the last 50 years? Shall we talk about why Israel attacked Lebanon in 2006?

Both sides can show how they have been wronged in the past. That is why the focus must be to find a peaceful future.

As for 2006, I have not read much about it since it happened. Can you show me some of the sources for your claims that Israel targeted civilians on purpose? I would be curious to read them.

9. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    yes of course, feel free to chat about whatever topic you want, even though all these been discussed in boring details here, let me know if you need links.

As for 2006, it's also available here on the forums, in case you missed it:

The Democrats and the "Human Shields" Myth

imad, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  10. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    BS. You were trying to compare situation in ME to WWII and trying to play victim card for jews and failed miserably like you alwas do. Cut the crap already.

iggysick, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  11. browntwn

Best Answers:

No, I was not, and that is clear from my post. I don't think WWII has anything to do with the ME. I never mentioned anything about Jews or them being victims. I was speaking about the deaths of German civilians which I think was justified.

You seem to have something up your ass today. Maybe you should calm down a little.

12. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, you did and you do and please stop it. And,just for the record, deaths of innocent german civilians are NOT justified by what Hitler did.

Didn't get it? I'll repeat it one more time so you can get it: fuck zionists. Period.

ps for dumb asses that don't get it I will repeat one more time: zionists filth are not race. it's polictila movement and the racist one! get a clue already idiots!

13. browntwn

Best Answers:
    Your hatred is causing you to be stupid.

14. iggysick

iggysick Guest

Best Answers:
    On the other hand you are natural born stupid so simply fuck off.

15. rhoula

rhoula Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow it took me a long time to read all your posts and I m so happy to see so many intelligent people here on Dp defending both sides.
    The only problem we are having so far is hardheaded people from both side that refuse to admit they are wrong.
    We all know that where ever you go there are good and bad people, that's what makes a Society.
    The good new is that the world is waking up and witnessing what Israel is doing. Hamas has been categorized as a terrorist organization because of what they believe.
    But remember a terrorist to one is a freedom fighter to another. I believe the world was trying to get rid of Jews that's why they helped them get their own State.
    I was raised by a Jewish family and I owe them a lot, they were asked so many times to move to Israel but refused, and decided to stay in Morocco. I lost contact with them over 20 years ago I love them as much as i love my own parents. I have respect for Jews but I dislike what Zionist do.
    I may be wrong but again this is just my opinion.
    Thank you for reading it.

rhoula, Jan 25, 2009 IP
  16. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I find it very funny that all the Israel-haters are called "peace activists".

ChaosTrivia, Jan 26, 2009 IP
  17. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    what is really funny is that all peace activists are called "Israel-haters" by Israel.

imad, Jan 26, 2009 IP