1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

uk call centre

Discussion in 'General Business' started by extreme247, Jul 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    hi guys i currently have a 12 seater internet cafe which im thinking of changing into a call centre does anyone know where i can source clients from etc never had a call centre any advice and info is appreciated or is there anyother way i can monetize this?

extreme247, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'd be very concerned that you don't have any experience. I certainly wouldn't use you. So your first job is to hire someone with call centre management experience. won't come cheap.

Call centres will expect you to be able to make either outbound or inbound calls, or both. Calls will need to be tracked and recorded for quality and legal reasons. You'll need to be able to connect to their CRM or import their data into yours and then give them stats back again.

Just having the desks doesn't mean you are even close to provisioned. I'd write a business plan, run it past your lawyer and accountant. Get a business mentor you can sit down with and talk to face-to-face.

sarahk, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  3. PPAgent01

PPAgent01 Banned

Best Answers:
    Unless you've got someone with at least 3 to 5 years of Call center experience Inbound or Outbound for that matter, you wont be able to acquire clients let alone develop a possible means of earning.

PPAgent01, Jul 10, 2009 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.