1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UK-based writers sought

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by altyfc, Jul 23, 2009.

In need of UK-based writers with a good grasp of English (grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc.) to help create content for a number of travel sites (primarily relating to UK tourism).

Work is low pay but has potential for high volume (if that's what you're seeking). We already keep around 40 freelancers busy but have scope for more.

Please do not contact me if you are not based in the UK.

altyfc, Jul 23, 2009 IP
  2. altyfc

altyfc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hmmm... latest two PMs...

- one was from a guy in the Philippines (when I say you need to be UK-based, I do mean you need to be UK-based)

- the other sent a message that read "haven't really wrote any travel articles but can give it a try". Sorry, but stuff like this just doesn't get a reply on the grounds of poor grammar. I'm going to work on the assumption that if you can't write a proper sentence when you apply, you're probably likely to make similar errors when it comes to doing the work.

So... there are two key requirements:

1. that you're in the UK

and 2. that you can write well.

If you can tick both boxes, please feel free to drop me a note.

Thanks. :)

altyfc, Jul 23, 2009 IP