1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling UK based university student offering high-quality content creation services

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by tibor28, Oct 19, 2012.

Hello everyone,

My name is Tibor, I am an UK based university student of management, currently in 2nd year. In order to help finance my studies, I have decided to start providing content creation services. I can offer a wide-range of written content, such as: articles, reviews, blog posts, forum posts and more. I also offer re-writing and proofreading services. Depending on the niche, I can also carry out independent research on the topic(s) that you would like me to write on.

Seeing as I am a native speaker and an university student based in the UK, I guarantee you that all my written work will be of the absolute highest standard, featuring diverse vocabulary, excellent sentence structure, and naturally, be completely free of grammar and spelling errors. Despite being based in the UK, I can also write in American English if necessary.

As an university student, I have extensive experience with academic style of writing, and I am used to carrying out independent research. Additionally, I am also skilled at writing great marketing-oriented articles, since I was very successful in the past at writing articles advertising Clickbank products and publishing them on EzineArticles.com, where I am a "Platinum Expert author".

We can negotiate about the price depending on factors such as; the type of work, quantity and the amount of research required to complete the job. However, I would like to make it clear that I am not a cheap author. My price will reflect the very high standard of the service that I am providing. So please, do not contact me if you are expecting rates as from a non-native, third-world based writers.

Here are some rough, estimated rates, however, as I said they can change depending on the job, especially in case of bulk orders:

Original content (involving research) = $2/100 words
    Original content (no research required) = $1.50/100 words
    Re-writing content (rewriting from scratch) = $1/100 words
    Re writing content (manually "spinning" an article) = $0.5/100 words
    Proof-reading (good quality original content, few corrections needed) = $0.25/100 words
    Proof-reading (low quality original content, many corrections needed) = $0.40/100 words

Please do not hesitate to PM me with any questions that you might have. I can provide you with my email address, Skype or MSN ID via PM if you are interested in my services.

tibor28, Oct 19, 2012 IP