1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UFO hovers on Dome of the Rock Temple Mount ?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by luke12, Feb 3, 2011.

1. securesite

securesite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its obvious its a government project that we are out of the loop on. This is because we are only feed what the government wants us to see on the media.

I know its a government project. Why would Aliens want to go to the top of Jerusalem and look at something.

securesite, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  2. Law-Dude

Law-Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't "think" that cynicism is a form of skepticism. It is a form of skepticism, insofar as one is speaking about the skepticism of human motivations.

You have contradicted yourself by saying that cynicism is not a form of skepticism, and in the subsequent sentence, saying that "cynicism is the negative form of skepticism." I have yet to find a dictionary definition which refers to cynicism being negative, but I just thought I would point out how contradictory it is for you to disagree in one sentence that cynicism is a form of skepticism, and immediately thereafter argue that it is a form of skepticism.

I'm going to suggest that you don't know the definition of skepticism or cynicism and are simply making things up at this point.

I'm still waiting for you to wire me that $50,000 since you can't disprove that Jesus told me that you should.

Law-Dude, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  3. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah it remain me Erich von Däniken books.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariots_of_the_Gods%3F

that's interesting, we have similar thing in our religion! Dajjal

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_eschatology

babak44, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  4. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah right. Surely we aren't alone intelligence in the Universe. millions of plants could have living things same as Earth and should be some of them reached knowledge beyond us.

babak44, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  5. luke12

luke12 Member

Best Answers:
    I did not deny that it is a form of skepticism but I pointed out clearly that your description of it is wrong; that is why I told you "cynicism is the negative form of skepticism". You implied that because cynicism is a form of skepticism, then they should be related and basically connect to the same issue.

I will wire you the prize money when after admit you did not know the difference between cynical and skeptical ...

luke12, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  6. Law-Dude

Law-Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Show me any dictionary definition which states that cynicism is the "negative" form of skepticism. Please cite the definition of "negative" that you wish to apply while you're at it. There's no point in constantly having you make up your own definitions, so just post objective definitions here and explain how each element proves that cynicism is a negative form of skepticism.

Here's some help: www.m-w.com

A definition of cynical: "contemptuously distrustful of human nature and motives"

Synonyms for skeptical: disbelieving, distrustful [contemptuous distrust is still distrust, making the contemptuous distrust of human nature and motives a form of skepticism], doubting, incredulous, mistrustful, negativistic, questioning, show-me, suspecting, suspicious, unbelieving

Once again, you are simply making up definitions at this point for the sake of arguing. Cynicism is nothing other than contemptuous distrust of human motives. Skepticism is distrust. Cynicism is a form of skepticism.

Jesus just told me there are to be no strings attached to the wiring of the money, so pay up. You can't disprove it.

Law-Dude, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  7. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:

Sure, your mind is like a parachute. If you don't open it, you're fucked, but if you open it too wide, your brain falls out ;)

WOW, Happy to see SOMEBODY is paying attention :)

Blogmaster, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  8. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So wise response! Your intelligence is beyond the earthy existence hence another proof of ………!

babak44, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  9. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    I'm sorry if anything I have stated has shattered you illusion. If you believe that there is alien presence rescuing us from middle eastern turmoil, that's your business.

But regardless what you wish to see in the video, don't hate me for stating the obvious.

10. babak44

babak44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    couldn't see the videos and don't hate you in any circumstances, you said your opinion but wasn't respectful I think. we are friend anyway.

just think of our universe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Galaxy

our solar system located in milky way Galaxy which contain 100 to 400 billions of stars like our sun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milky_Way

I don't know what were that UFOs and what was cause it but such appearance were a lot in human time and any part of the world they appeared several times. I don't know what they are.
    with such extend of universe and stars I can't imagine we are the only intelligence in the world.

babak44, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  11. Blogmaster

Best Answers:

Babak, thank you for clarifying. I am not talking about anything but the video. Have you watched what Rebecca posted? And who is to say that if aliens existed, they may not actually be LESS advanced than we are?

I would love to see some real indication of alien existence and then I will pay attention to that.

Until I see that, crop circles, lights in the sky or videos drawing light images down to a chapel don't do anything for me.

12. Danielregwan

Danielregwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No problem, go to youtube and search for the Disclosure Project

another individuals that you can look for are Bob Lazar and Phil Schneider (The guy was murdered using a piano cord around his neck)

If you don't believe ETs are visiting Earth after watching all the material above, it just means that this is the kind of person you are. You won't believe until a spaceship lands in your back yard.

Danielregwan, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  13. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but no thanks. I have been looking through 100s of those and as usual, there is never a piece of evidence and only the power of suggestion.

But feel free to post a smoking gun if you think you have one.

14. Danielregwan

Best Answers:
    One person testimony in court can usually convict someone and send him to life in prison or even a death penalty, when hundreds of soldiers (some of them were in charge of Nuclear weapons) give you their testimony about this subject it doesn't mean anything. Now how twisted is that? you tell me.

15. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Sure, the legal system is flawed. But I don't rely on that when it comes to common sense. The fact is I have yet to see a piece of evidence of alien existence. Sure in the court of law a convincing witness may convey the jury to believe just about anything if he knows how to sell a plate of crap and have them beg for seconds.

But when it comes to me forming an opinion based on what I actually know, then anything I have seen this far related to alien encounters needs to be ignored until there is one thing that actually convinces me based on substance and not stories, lights, a video or "spiritual encounters".

16. Danielregwan

Best Answers:
    We need judges like you in Israel :p

Blogmaster likes this.
  17. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How many alleged cases of UFO sightings are there in youtube? and in the whole internet? plus books and newspieces? If only 1/1000th of those were real then spaceships should have have landed on our backyards already a few times.

cientificoloco, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  18. Blogmaster

Best Answers:
    Thank you! Consider this:

Since 1970 allegedly 10,000 + crop circles have been reported. 90% of those in Southern England. Yet between the late 1,800s until 1970 when photography was available not one has been captured on film.

19. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    We are not alone, the following video is a man possessed by a jinn, jinns are living creatures that live on earth but we don't see them, they see us, the devils amongst the jinn can do us harm.

In the following video the jinn inside the man will speak, and he will say his name and his faith (they also have faiths).

[video=youtube;_WnurxKSjCg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WnurxKSjCg[/video]

It's common for those that are possessed by the Jinn to scream and shout when the Qur'aan is recited, since they are devils they run away from the Qur'aan.

Sometimes the exorcist is able to speak to the Jinn, in this case he did. He said his name (khaibar) and his faith (jewish), and he also acknowledged that he is a devil.

In the end, after the exorcist had recited Qur'aan on him, the Jinn left the body, and the man said "where am I".

In case your wondering, this is not a mental illness.

:)

Last edited: Feb 6, 2011
    IsraeI, Feb 6, 2011 IP
  20. cientificoloco

cientificoloco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mental illness is what it takes to believe the load of bullshit you've just thrown on us

cientificoloco, Feb 6, 2011 IP