1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

UFO Dreams

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Zirkon Kalti, Dec 11, 2016.

I have a lot of UFO dreams last night. There is an alien that keeps on saying "you know the ship opens and close", about libra and reptilians and one other which I forgot is one of the horoscope constellations. In the room, there are a few more aliens and then more aliens suddenly appear in the room. The aliens look like human and they remind me about the Pleiades.

I also dream about seeing flying saucer spinning in the sky at fast speed towards a direction and then become invinsible and disappear. The flying saucer look like a house and I was standing on a ship when I saw it.

I am really afraid seeing these aliens in my dreams. I don't want them to kidnap me into their spaceship and do something to me in my dream. They always try to make a scene in the dream so that you think you are like dreaming but that they are really dream from aliens.

I also remember seeing the shadow of a tall praying mantis on the wall at night a few months ago. The praying mantis shadow stood still and did not move at all.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
    Zirkon Kalti, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Like what??

qwikad.com, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  3. Zirkon Kalti

Zirkon Kalti Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    like injecting needle into my skin and collecting my blood

Zirkon Kalti, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    There are a ton of stories in all sorts of media about alien abductions. You may have recently been exposed to such stories and your brain is simply processing this while you sleep. I like watching TV show about UFO's/aliens, etc., and there sure are an awful lot of people who claim to have been abducted. I have not seen any evidence other than this testimony that causes me to believe that it is actually happening. Of course, I have not seen anything that proves that some or all of these people have not been abducted.

If you think that it is possible that you will be abducted and it might be imminent, how about setting up a secretly hidden webcam in your bedroom and trying to capture such activity on video? You have nothing to lose by doing so.

jrbiz, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  5. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    "Dreams are often most profound when they seem the most crazy." - Sigmund Freud.

I think @Zirkon Kalti should ask herself, what is it in her life right now that may cause these truly profound dreams? School stress? Family issues? The environment she lives in? Something troubling is going on in her everyday life that makes her re-live it again through these almost "prophetic-like" dreams.

6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Think of the money you'd make afterwards selling your story!

sarahk, Dec 11, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  7. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    The producers of X-Files are waiting!

jrbiz likes this.
  8. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Only, if the OP follows my advice and captures the abduction on video, of course. :)

That was a fictional TV show with actors/actresses. The ones who will pay big are the "documentary" style shows like Hangar 1 or UFO Files. However, to get this on an IM angle, the best bet would be to create your own Youtube channel with the video, commercialize it, and promote it from there.

jrbiz, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Who leaves the house without their phone?

Ok, so my husband might miss the chance to capture it all but my kids? no way. Hell, my daughter would be snapchatting the whole way through - and totally missing the opportunity to hold back info for the paycheck later :) I can just imagine her asking her captors to help her decide which selfie was cuter for that day's insta post.

sarahk, Dec 11, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  10. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Speaking of someone becoming an instant billionaire. Too bad aliens don't exist.

11. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The OP is worried about a night time in bed abduction, not one when you are out and about (which also supposedly happens.) The night time abduction features the victim being kept unconscious or, if awake, totally paralyzed. OP needs a webcam running all night long to capture the video. My son, on the other hand, could be taken right out of bed, fully awake and potentially mobile, as long as they did not disrupt the youtube video that he happened to be watching on his iphone at the time. He wouldn't know, even if they used big syringes for sampling.

jrbiz, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  12. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Have you been binge watching X-Files episodes? Hehe.

It's actually far more likely aliens exist. I mean think about it. It's ridiculous to think there aren't other Earth-like planets where life exists elsewhere in the universe. I have witnessed a UFO and so have thousands of others. It is unreasonable to think every one who says they have is full of it, why would you lie about something like that? Not every one has a profit motive.

dcristo, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    We must have a matching pair :)

I'm kinda hopeful that it doesn't happen in my lifetime and kinda disappointed that it probably won't. If they're mean it won't be pleasant and if they're nice we probably won't be. But I agree, it's impossible to look at information about the number of galaxies and the number of solar systems that make up those galaxies and not accept the possibility.

sarahk, Dec 11, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  14. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    But was it alien in nature? Nobody knows. It could have been anything.

I remember as a kid watching the night sky and seeing what appeared to be stars moving from one place to another and then spiraling upward and disappearing in space. Up until today I have no idea what it was. Could be alien ships. But I really doubt it.

15. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The U in UFO is the key bit, right?

sarahk, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  16. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    It was the typical UFO sighting and it happened during the day. I saw it with my Dad so I was not seeing shit. It looked like a flying saucer and it moved from one point in the sky to another at speeds that you couldn't comprehend.

Are you not referring to a shooting star? Spiraling upward, though, hmmm maybe not.

dcristo, Dec 11, 2016 IP
  17. qwikad.com

Best Answers:
    Usually the military / space companies testing something. They are under no obligation to tell anyone what they will fly, when and how.

18. dcristo

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    That for sure happens in remote parts of the USA. It doesn't explain what I saw in suburban Sydney.

dcristo, Dec 11, 2016 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.